Sabine Pass vs. West hardin SHARKS WIN IN OT!!!

Final score SHARKS 56 WEST HARDIN 49

Sabine Pass started the game out strong in the first quarter letting copeland only score 7... Second quarter Copeland showed up to play finishing the half with 19. Copeland had a total of 31 points. He is obviously carrying the Oilers!!!

Take Copeland away from the Oilers and they have no team ;) ;)

SHARKS remain undefeated at home and plan to keep it like that!!!  :P :P :P

CONGRATS BOYS WE PLAYED WELL TONIGHT

BEST TEAM BALL IVE SEEN ALL YEAR

DANZELL PLAYED GREAT TONIGHT HE HAD ALOT OF BOARDS AND HAD ALOT OF ASSISTS WITH KICKOUTS

WE FINALLY CAME OUT STRONG TONIGHT WITH THE FIRST QUARTER SCORE 15-5 SABINE PASS

BUT OUR SECOND QUARTER WAS TERRIBLE WE SCORED 4 LOL

OVERALL GOOD GAME BOYS LETS KEEP PLAYING AND

GET READY FOR THE REBELS TUESDAY

COPELAND PLAYED GREAT TONIGHT

Final score SHARKS 56 WEST HARDIN 49

Sabine Pass started the game out strong in the first quarter letting copeland only score 7... Second quarter Copeland showed up to play finishing the half with 19. Copeland had a total of 31 points. He is obviously carrying the Oilers!!!

Take Copeland away from the Oilers and they have no team ;) ;)

SHARKS remain undefeated at home and plan to keep it like that!!!  :P :P :P

What a wonderful way to celebrate your victory; trashing on the other team!  Classy!!!  Obviously, Copeland is our best player.  People fail to mention that we have some pretty good defensive players that don't get the same hype as all the flashy scoring players in our district.  If Sabine Pass would not have been so good at the line, maybe the game would have been the other way around.  Great job by the Sharks to finish the game in overtime.  As I've said in other posts; I only keep stats for my boys, but here are the quarter scores from last night:

1st WH-7 --- SP-15

2nd WH-26 --- SP-24

3rd WH-36 --- SP-34

4th WH-48 --- SP-48

OT WH-49 --- SP-56

Last thought... would it be that bad to give positive feedback to players, coaches & fans after a game?  I definately believe in trash talking before hand, it makes for a great game builder.  Just show that your capable of good sportsmanship.  Keep your heads up Oilers, that was a great game last night!

Guest THE SCOUTER

Great game by the Sharks last night. Sabine finally came out strong tonight, good job men. I agree about the team ball, the Sharks moved the ball very well tonight and everybody played there own roles. Copeland had his share of points as usual. About all the problems the Sharks are so called having. I don't think they have any problems at all the only thing is that the starting lineup has roles to play and if they can put it all together for the whole game then you're looking at a very good ball club. There were times last night when some of the Sabine Pass players went out of there way to make something happen and it didn't work for them. As far as the GAMBIT, saying they have problems you are wrong the Sharks came out the gate hard. And about the whole point guard position the Sharks are fine. #3 played the point well, he see's the floor well and moves the ball, and gets his share of points when needed. #23 plays great defense with alot of intensity but there was once when he tried to cut Copeland of at least went down low. Son no matter what, you were not even close to the ball. Shark's coach has his team fine as of now. Congrats Sharks.

Guest THE SCOUTER

The oilers played a great game and about the not having Copeland, why would that statement even be needed. The Oilers have Tyler and thats all there is too it. If you pull #30 from your team then the Sharks would be in trouble. Copeland had an outstanding game. Tyler in my point of view does not need to be bringing the ball up the floor. He needs to play the 2 or 5 spot. If he brings the ball up then its a waste of his talent. The kid with the arm sleeve needs to bring the ball up. And i forgot his number but the kid who ran the point alot last night for the Oilers needs to play the 3 spot. If the Oilers can get others besides Copeland to shoot the ball then they would have a better record then they do now. Maybe some shooting drills in practice would help these guys out. Great coaching overall. I like both of these coaches.

I see what you are trying to say

But #30 is no where close to being alone on his team.

As said before #25 and #21 are both about 4 point away from avg 20 a game.

Only team i see in the District with players like that are Sabine&Spurger.

True #30 is the best player on his team but if you focus on him to much #21 will shoot your light out .#25 drives very well,give him some space and he'll light you up too.#3 gets the job done and keep his boys going.

The Sabine Pass Sharks are nothing like The West Hardin Copelands

Guest THE SCOUTER

True #30 is the best player on his team but if you focus on him to much #21 will shoot your light out .#25 drives very well,give him some space and he'll light you up too.#3 gets the job done and keep his boys going.

I agree with you The Truth about the Sabine and Spurger players. And Sabine's starting lineup is where it should be, its just right. #30 is great very clutch. #25 can get careless with the ball. I know that he does not travel when he goes to the paint. But the refs see something different. #25 has a good three ball as well. #21 can shoot no doubt about that and i like his game alot. Should we question on how consistent he is with the three ball? # 3 plays well and keeps the pace at the Sharks level, i seen it last night. But does he come to play like that every game? If #21 stays consistent and #3 plays every game like last night then the Sharks are in good shape. You boys need to answer my questions on the court.

Guest THE SCOUTER

Your last line was pretty funny. But the oilers have plenty of role players. But they don't use them to there advantage.

#23 plays great defense with alot of intensity but there was once when he tried to cut Copeland of at least went down low. Son no matter what, you were not even close to the ball. Shark's coach has his team fine as of now. Congrats Sharks.

First off i wanna start by saing that I know i have a reputation of playing "dirty" and having a short fuse but this time was not one of those times. I remember the situation you ware talkin about and i was not trying to cut him, i was then i would have done it and without missing. So you are wrong and if your going to acusations you need to make sure they are right. Now that that is out of the way i wanna say that Copeland is a beast and cannot be stopped, but one player cant win games or take you to the playoffs. Good game boys and lets bring it to Evadale and pick up another win.

Oh and SCOUTER did you not notice how dirty Copeland was playin and getting away with it????? Are you a sharks fan that has something against me?????

#23 plays great defense with alot of intensity but there was once when he tried to cut Copeland of at least went down low. Son no matter what, you were not even close to the ball. Shark's coach has his team fine as of now. Congrats Sharks.

First off i wanna start by saing that I know i have a reputation of playing "dirty" and having a short fuse but this time was not one of those times. I remember the situation you ware talkin about and i was not trying to cut him, i was then i would have done it and without missing. So you are wrong and if your going to acusations you need to make sure they are right. Now that that is out of the way i wanna say that Copeland is a beast and cannot be stopped, but one player cant win games or take you to the playoffs. Good game boys and lets bring it to Evadale and pick up another win.

Oh and SCOUTER did you not notice how dirty Copeland was playin and getting away with it????? Are you a sharks fan that has something against me?????

I REMEMBER THAT SITUATION AS WELL

I TALKED TO NUMBER #23 ABOUT IT AFTER IT HAPPENED AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T MEAN IT

SO ILL TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT

HUNTER DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE GET TO YA

WE NEED EVERYONE ON THE RIGHT TRACK

This whole Sabine Pass thing cracks me up.  Why are they still calling it Sabine Pass?  Are there any players on that team from SP? 

Why not call it Port Arthur "B" team?

NO OFFENSE TO ANY 2A SCHOOLS

BUT THE DISTRICT DEWEYVILLE IS IN IS TERRIBLE

ANY OF OUR TOP 4 IN OUR DIRSTRICT CAN MAN HANDLE THAT WEAK DISRTRICT

I THINK MR GORILLA IS JUST JEALOUS CUZ THE SHARKS BEAT THEM

THERE FIRST GAME WITH 2 DAYS OF PRACTICE HAHA

BTW I CAN ASSURE YOU NOBODY WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR POST

JUST GET THE BATS AND GLOVES OUT AND GET READY FOR BASEBALL

BECAUSE YALL ARENT GOING ANYWHERE IN BASKETBALL

Guest THE SCOUTER

I REMEMBER THAT SITUATION AS WELL

I TALKED TO NUMBER #23 ABOUT IT AFTER IT HAPPENED AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T MEAN IT

SO ILL TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT

HUNTER DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE GET TO YA

WE NEED EVERYONE ON THE RIGHT TRACK

Nothing against you The one and only. Just watch the game alot. You just play your game. Don't worry about what i say. This is a sports forum.

Guest THE SCOUTER

This whole Sabine Pass thing cracks me up.  Why are they still calling it Sabine Pass?  Are there any players on that team from SP? 

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

DVILLE-GORILLA-Your post is very ignorant.

1 Sabine would whip the floor with your Deweyville.My bad they did whip the floor with Deweyville.D-VILLE wont making the playoffs in 2a and wouldn't make it in 1a

2 High school student don't get accept in Sp.That means our team come from our middle school.If you think our talent comes from our middle school you need to check again(sorry 8th graders)

3 Only one player on our team have went to Memorial for 1 year and while there as a Freshman he Started now he is in the 12th

Ignorant baboons like you cracks me up

Ghost,I don't want to rain on your parade here because 23aa is down this year.However it is still head and shoulers above 25-a.Anahuac and Kountze would win going away against anyone in this district.Warren has had a sub par season but the games they have won included 2 against Evadale,1 against West Hardin and 1 against High Island.Deweyviile and EC are playing better ball over the last 2 or 3 weeks so you may not want that matchup again.Neither district is anywhere near as strong as it was last year but 23aa is alot tougher than there 1-a neighbors.

I'm sure he wasn't intending to down size the whole district...Just Deweyville

He kind of got the right to...Sabine did beat Deweyville plus an D-ville fan came at Sp.

Yes we know Kountze are very good but they beat Hd in Kountze by 14. 14 is a game to me...just saying hd is in this area...No comment on Anahuac Rivon is an monster but so is Walker.But Copeland could play and start on any of those teams

Truth is Spurger or Sabine could make the playoff in 23-2a be hide Kountze and Anahuac

Calm down 2a fan nobodys trying to start an 1a vs 2a  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham