Sabine Pass vs. West hardin SHARKS WIN IN OT!!!

The question still has not been answered:  How many are from Sabine Pass?  I know several are from Port Acres and El vista area.

The question don't need to be answered.

You didn't need to know it when Sabine was getting blownout by 50

You don't need to know it now that they are winning

Same kids that got blown out are the same kids winning

GET OVER IT SABINE IS HERE

GREAT GAME WEST HARDIN.GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF YALL SEASON

I'm sure he wasn't intending to down size the whole district...Just Deweyville

He kind of got the right to...Sabine did beat Deweyville plus an D-ville fan came at Sp.

Yes we know Kountze are very good but they beat Hd in Kountze by 14. 14 is a game to me...just saying hd is in this area...No comment on Anahuac Rivon is an monster but so is Walker.But Copeland could play and start on any of those teams

Truth is Spurger or Sabine could make the playoff in 23-2a be hide Kountze and Anahuac

Calm down 2a fan nobodys trying to start an 1a vs 2a  

I gotta disagree.With Spurgers injuries they would struggle with EC or Deweyville,the way both clubs are playing now.SP was at full speed when I watched them last week at Spurger and they would do no better than 5th in the 2-a district.They would see a lot more pressure on the ball than they see now and I didn't see many ballhandlers on the floor for the Sharks.

I know Tyler Copeland could go to any team in SouthEast Tx and at least play productive minutes... 1a-5a... he is a heck of ball player.. but does not have the talent that ktz or anahuac has.. i'm not downing his teammates because all you need is heart to play Defense and i'm sure they can make layups... but Tyler Copeland would probaly start for Ktz Anahauc Hardin Jefferson Silsbee Lumberton WOS Vidor Buna anywhere etc...  he is a beast.. 6 -3  and can shoot the lights out thats a bad combo in this area....

This whole Sabine Pass thing cracks me up.  Why are they still calling it Sabine Pass?  Are there any players on that team from SP? 

Why not call it Port Arthur "B" team?

DVILLE-GORILLA-Your post is very ignorant.

1 Sabine would whip the floor with your Deweyville.My bad they did whip the floor with Deweyville.D-VILLE wont making the playoffs in 2a and wouldn't make it in 1a

2 High school student don't get accept in Sp.That means our team come from our middle school.If you think our talent comes from our middle school you need to check again(sorry 8th graders)

3 Only one player on our team have went to Memorial for 1 year and while there as a Freshman he Started now he is in the 12th

Ignorant baboons like you cracks me up

Ya'll are calling gorilla an ignorant baboon but he did ask a pretty interesting question.  He didn't say Dville could beat SP or that SP is a bad team, he just asked if ANY one on SP's team was actually from SP.  

Pretty interesting question, guess I'm ignorant too.

This whole Sabine Pass thing cracks me up.  Why are they still calling it Sabine Pass?  Are there any players on that team from SP? 

NO OFFENSE TO ANY 2A SCHOOLS

BUT THE DISTRICT DEWEYVILLE IS IN IS TERRIBLE

ANY OF OUR TOP 4 IN OUR DIRSTRICT CAN MAN HANDLE THAT WEAK DISRTRICT

I THINK MR GORILLA IS JUST JEALOUS CUZ THE SHARKS BEAT THEM

THERE FIRST GAME WITH 2 DAYS OF PRACTICE HAHA

BTW I CAN ASSURE YOU NOBODY WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR POST

JUST GET THE BATS AND GLOVES OUT AND GET READY FOR BASEBALL

BECAUSE YALL ARENT GOING ANYWHERE IN BASKETBALL

Ghost,I don't want to rain on your parade here because 23aa is down this year.However it is still head and shoulers above 25-a.Anahuac and Kountze would win going away against anyone in this district.Warren has had a sub par season but the games they have won included 2 against Evadale,1 against West Hardin and 1 against High Island.Deweyviile and EC are playing better ball over the last 2 or 3 weeks so you may not want that matchup again.Neither district is anywhere near as strong as it was last year but 23aa is alot tougher than there 1-a neighbors.

ILL TAKE THAT MATCH UP ANYDAY

AGAINST THE PIRATES

Anahuac and Ktz would Demolish sabine pass... Get off District 23-2a its not that strong but 2 very good teams in it... i'm sure if they cant contain copeland they don't wont any part of Roman Walker and Anthony Rivon....

BEAT MAYBE

DEMOLISH OR A BLOWOUT I DONT THINK SO

kountze and anahuac would kill SP and any other 1a in this area... ghost has no clue wat he is talkin about... ignorant baboon

EVADALE IS JUST JEALOUS THAT WE BEAT THEM

GET OVER IT THEY WENT FROM 1ST TO THE BOTTOM

The question still has not been answered:  How many are from Sabine Pass?  I know several are from Port Acres and El vista area.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE STILL SABINE PLAYERS

THATS SO DUMB OOOO TRANSFERS AND ALL THAT

THEY PLAY FOR SABINE THATS IT

IT AINT NO PORT ARTHUR OR TITANS OR NOTHING

IGNORANT BABOONS

Guest THE SCOUTER

A very immature statement. They are considered Sharks no matter where they are from.

Guest THE SCOUTER

Mr Ghost. Your top four teams would not even come close to handling that district. Both of the districts are not as strong as last year. But Sabine or Spurger would not man handle anybody in that district. If anything Sabine and Spurger could probably take 3rd but it wouldn't be an easy road. I'll take yall over Deweyville if yall played again. But there is no chance of you boys taking out Anahuac and Kountze. I just don't see it happening.

Guest THE SCOUTER

DVILLE-GORILLA-Your post is very ignorant.

1 Sabine would whip the floor with your Deweyville.My bad they did whip the floor with Deweyville.D-VILLE wont making the playoffs in 2a and wouldn't make it in 1a

2 High school student don't get accept in Sp.That means our team come from our middle school.If you think our talent comes from our middle school you need to check again(sorry 8th graders)

3 Only one player on our team have went to Memorial for 1 year and while there as a Freshman he Started now he is in the 12th

Ignorant baboons like you cracks me up

Like i said before they are Sharks no matter what. And if yall played Deweyville again you boys won't wipe the floor with Deweyville. If anything the spread would be by 7. In your favor.

Guest THE SCOUTER

Ghost,I don't want to rain on your parade here because 23aa is down this year.However it is still head and shoulers above 25-a.Anahuac and Kountze would win going away against anyone in this district.Warren has had a sub par season but the games they have won included 2 against Evadale,1 against West Hardin and 1 against High Island.Deweyviile and EC are playing better ball over the last 2 or 3 weeks so you may not want that matchup again.Neither district is anywhere near as strong as it was last year but 23aa is alot tougher than there 1-a neighbors.

Well said.

Guest THE SCOUTER

yes he can but i dont belive that any of the 1A teams in district 25A could make the playoffs in the 2A district this year maybe spurger but thats a big maybe

I think the 1A teams would have a slim chance of making the playoffs in 2A. But they will get swept in the first round.

Guest THE SCOUTER

kountze and anahuac would kill SP and any other 1a in this area... ghost has no clue wat he is talkin about... ignorant baboon

EVADALE IS JUST JEALOUS THAT WE BEAT THEM

GET OVER IT THEY WENT FROM 1ST TO THE BOTTOM

Lets get realistic you boys barely beat the Rebels, its going to be a close one when you go to there home court.

Guest Dist25fan

Just stop all the non-sense.  SP, you need to get ready for Evadale.  I like to see a team from Dist. 25 go State, but it won't happen.  Congrats to SP last Friday.  I thought WH's fans were very gracious.  WH players also took the loss with grace.  Copeland was a monster.  No doubt that he carried the team on his back.  WH has some players who will be good next year.  Evadale is a very coached team.  SP and Spurger will be the teams to be reckoned with next year.  Don't forget HD; they are consistent year in and year out.  I don't have an answer for HI.

I feel SP players had every right to be upset because one poster referred to them as Port Arthur B team, such comment tends to be negative and divisive.  We live in a society called a "melting pot."  Perhaps, this young man needs to re-take a course of history.  I know that the kids who play on SP team are not only good athletes; they are also very intelligent.  I can assure that everyone of them will be going to college, and they will do well in life (Basketball or not).  They transferred to SP for one reason: to get a good education.  You don't get to transfer to SP for making C's, D's or ???!        

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham