*Lady Cards vs. SFA Updates/Ladies Win!!!!!*

I agree AAW.  The girls program has improved tremendously the last two years, but wait till next year.  I think this years team will make some noise in the conference tourney and it would not surprise me if they actually win.  I'm excited about next year.  I can see next years team getting in the NCAA's and possible winning a couple of games.  Jenna Plumley will be running the point.  Remember she was the starting PG at Oklahoma last year.  Also Igoufe will be ready to go.  Throw them in with Brittney Williams, Darika Hill, Trashanna Smith and Ang Green.  Plus another good recruiting class.  Future is very bright for the Lady Cards.

I agree AAW.  The girls program has improved tremendously the last two years, but wait till next year.  I think this years team will make some noise in the conference tourney and it would not surprise me if they actually win.  I'm excited about next year.  I can see next years team getting in the NCAA's and possible winning a couple of games.  Jenna Plumley will be running the point.  Remember she was the starting PG at Oklahoma last year.  Also Igoufe will be ready to go.  Throw them in with Brittney Williams, Darika Hill, Trashanna Smith and Ang Green.  Plus another good recruiting class.  Future is very bright for the Lady Cards.

Jasmine Henderson, an improved Chrisan. And is it just me or do I still see Kalis Lloyd on campus and at ball games? I actually thought I saw her on the bench in street clothes against UCA sitting next to Myriam Igoufe (sorry if that is not her name). Who knows what other amazing recruits Tidwell will bring either.

The guy is amazing, he's taking this program to the next level, I think even Terror can agree on that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05