Central vs. Ozen Predictions? Part 2

It really pains me to pick against my Jags, but the fact of the matter is that we are not playing good ball.  We lost to Livingston, a team that we should have beat last time and so did Ozen.  You see, Ozen have gotten it together and have been putting away less talented teams.  Central have not.  We let everyone we play hang around, we forget how to score when Gully is not in the game, and our Freshman Phenom have been MIA.  Ozen and Cental have suddenly started going in different directions. 

Now, I hope they prove me wrong, but I just don't see it.  We better figure out how to handle the press on offense and on defense, mix man to man and Zone defenses up.  Ozen have good one on one offensive players as well as a great shooting in Franks.

Guest DickVitale

The loss at Nederland was a bad loss, no question, but, Soulja, do you think your Jags can recover and beat Ozen at home? I think Ozen is the ONLY team that they get up for, which caused the loss at Nederland in my opinion..They play so lethargic against everyone else. What do you think?

Lot of factors here.  The last time we played Ozen, He had a lot of trouble.  He had to rely on 'hanging around' and then relied on a great surge in the last 2 minutes just to get back in the game.  This game will come down to keeping Gully out of foul trouble.  Though he is a crafty defender, he sometimes makes stupid fouls early.  He can expect to play all 32 minutes in this game if he is not in foul trouble.

On the other hand, Ozen is on a roll in beating Livingston in that payback game.  Ozen will be looking to put us away early.  If we can keep Franks in check (without doubleing him) and Keep Breon from driving (very hard task with our little guards), this may turn out interesting!

With that being said I feel in my heart that Ozen will end up winners by 5.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05