Sabine Pass vs. Evadale Predictions?

Congratulations to SP on your last win. Coach Phillips keeps his job another week! ;D ;D

Now to turn our attention to Evadale, I think Sabine will pull this one out despite playing in Evadale's notorious gym. I wish I could make this game but my schedule will not permit it. Sabine has improved some of their problems but those problems still need addressing if this team wants to make a deep playoff run.  Saying this i think Sp will win 55-49

Its all in the cards gentlemen..... ;D

Where will the game be?  I heard Evadale's gym was damaged by Hurricane Ike.  I must say that Evadale has one of the best gyms in Dist. 25.  I thought about going to the HD & WH game since I work nearby, but I think the game between Evadale and SP is more interesting.  Please reply Evadale fans, players, students, or faculties!!!

Just to lighten things up a bit...and I mean nothing negative...but, Evadale's Big Gym is one of the best in the state.  We could argue in top 10 or not (maybe another thread).  One of the best in district is an understatement. 

The Old gym is getting too much use though.  Dang hurricanes ;D ;D.

Move your feet tonight Rebs and get your tails up and down the floor, you're not out yet!!!

Good Job Mo

I have been all over the state and I can assure you that the Rebel's "Big" gym is one of the top 10, no top 5 in the state.

The old gym is just that old. It could use some renovation, but let's call it what it is a practice gym.

But as long as we are giving props to gyms, how about the job that HD did when they repaired their gym. I love what they did! The floor looks awesome and painting the ceiling white and the new lights make it look and feel bigger. GREAT JOB HDISD!

I hope that the folks in SP take teh opportunity to go first class with the rebuilding of their facility. It was a nice gym, but improvements are always welcome. However, with the success they are having at Nederland they might want to invest on trasportation to mid county instead of rebuilding the gym. We would all appreciate the shorter drive to games with SP.

Still think Rebels by 5 tonight!

dont get me wrong but I love the big gym, but we have played so many games in the old gym in the past 3 years that I have come to love the noise level. ;D ;D ;D

It is a tough place to play for opposing teams and this years rebels are much improved from last year and coach Wilkins has molded a good group that really plays the D.

No surprise to me if Evadale wins this game.

Guest Dist25fan

Congrats to SP for adding another "W" to their left column!!!  The fans from both schools were incredibly loud.  I thought I had to check my eardrums after the game.  That was my first time being in Evadale's old gym.  No doubt, both schools have great fans.  SP fans seem to travel well.  The people from Evadale were very kind and friendly.  I met many parents and folks from Evadale and they were very down to earth.  One gentleman kept telling his boy to get out of the way so SP fans could get inside the gym.  That was my first time being in Evadale's old gym.  As previously posted, I knew this was going to be an exciting game, and it turned out as I expected.  Too bad that only one team could win.  Evadale, just play hard for the rest of the season and who knows where you might end up.  Evadale has a great young coach; he needs time to mold these players not only to be good athletes but great young men.  I know the season is winding down for these young men, and I hope they have learned something from the game that there is more to life than just basketball.  My project is almost over and I will leaving Southeast Texas soon.  Good luck to all the teams in Dist. 25.  I will be a Dist25fan forever.       

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham