The SLC question remains

UNLV

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ULL is not LU. Mcneese 15 minutes is now over.

That's true. ULL is still in the SBC and had a measure of success when they were in the SLC. Two polar opposites. ;)

Lets compare...

How many NCAA tourney wins did ULL have compared to LU?

I think the subject was football not basketball.

Doc

ULL is not LU. Mcneese 15 minutes is now over.

That's true. ULL is still in the SBC and had a measure of success when they were in the SLC. Two polar opposites. ;)

Lets compare...

How many NCAA tourney wins did ULL have compared to LU?

I think the subject was football not basketball.

Doc

If I had a crystal ball, and if I saw Lamar future in football mirroring ULL football, I would cry. Then I would smile because at least the crystal ball

didn't show SHSU....

over on the mcneese board were getting ripped to shreds.the rivalry is back!!!!i love it.the cowgirls are pissed they lost there honey hole.they better keep a steady flow of transfers because there not getting jack from se tx.once we finish our facilities there gonna lose the houston area also.

Do you have a link? Nothin' like rowlin up some cajuns!

This is the hidden content, please

Doc

If I had a crystal ball, and if I saw Lamar future in football mirroring ULL football, I would cry. Then I would smile because at least the crystal ball didn't show SHSU....

Well, SHSU could probably beat ULL 6 out of 10 times. Don't expect them to schedule SHSU in football after we beat them a few years back. ULL has no fear of playing LU, that's for sure.

Guest abovetherim

If I had a crystal ball, and if I saw Lamar future in football mirroring ULL football, I would cry. Then I would smile because at least the crystal ball didn't show SHSU....

Well, SHSU could probably beat ULL 6 out of 10 times. Don't expect them to schedule SHSU in football after we beat them a few years back. ULL has no fear of playing LU, that's for sure.

TT, now that is funny. ULL afraid of playing SHSU due to your "factual" statement of the Kats beating the Cajuns 6 out of 10 times. Based on last seasons Kat team that comment is hilarious!

TT, now that is funny. ULL afraid of playing SHSU due to your "factual" statement of the Kats beating the Cajuns 6 out of 10 times. Based on last seasons Kat team that comment is hilarious!

Ask ULL if they are going to schedule any team in the SLC again -- SHSU was a regular visitor on the ULM and ULL slates until we beat both of them in the early part of this century. They lost to McNeese and that was the nail in the coffin. The SWAC will take care of ULL (Southern), ULM (Texas Southern) and the other SBC teams from now on...though I do not see them backing down from LU.

ABR -- it's a shame LU is so bad this year in hoops. You guys are really hurting the RPI of the Bearkats this year now that we have to play you guys twice instead of SFA. :)

Guest abovetherim

Ask ULL if they are going to schedule any team in the SLC again -- SHSU was a regular visitor on the ULM and ULL slates until we beat both of them in the early part of this century. They lost to McNeese and that was the nail in the coffin. The SWAC will take care of ULL (Southern), ULM (Texas Southern) and the other SBC teams from now on...though I do not see them backing down from LU.

ABR -- it's a shame LU is so bad this year in hoops. You guys are really hurting the RPI of the Bearkats this year now that we have to play you guys twice instead of SFA. :)

TT, I agree LU is hurting the SLC's RPI this season but you just can't stay on topic can you?  :D :D

Guest coachacola

Lamar's RPI was one of the best in the SLC until they entered SLC conference play so Lamar hasn't hurt the conference's RPI at all.  If it takes two overtimes for SHSU to beat a Lamar team with a supposedly bad RPI then maybe SHSU's RPI shouldn't be that high anyways.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43