**SETXsports Girls Basketball Rankings Feb 8th**

Cat22

Guest bleed orange

Sorry bleed but Nederland did beat yall earlier this year  :o...

A blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.  ;D

I would argue that that quote could be used on more than one occasion.....2/6/09.... ;)

Yes, you are correct. You guys found it at our gym and we found it at yours. Now we are even. Let the games begin. ;D

Guest bleed orange

Yalls program has dropped. If you man the Wagner kid then you just orangefields only real chance of winning away. Fact remains Nederland beat Orangefield and its in the books. The Wagner kid didn't even perform that well in that game.

We have more than the Wagner kid I promise. That is why we win. She is good but we are a team and she would not want it any other way.

Yalls program has dropped. If you man the Wagner kid then you just orangefields only real chance of winning away. Fact remains Nederland beat Orangefield and its in the books. The Wagner kid didn't even perform that well in that game.

We have more than the Wagner kid I promise. That is why we win. She is good but we are a team and she would not want it any other way.

"The Wagner Kid"'s name is Olivia Wagner.

Guest bleed orange

"The Wagner Kid"'s name is Olivia Wagner.

Are you kidding me? I never knew that.  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05