*Lamar vs. Utah Valley Updates/Lamar Falls Again!!!!!*

with roc,tic,silvy,kermit,honea,williams and tubbs we have more coaching knowledge on campus than ever.dawkins is in a major slump.i thinl he finally wore down.mcthay is a non-factor,brown has no help.custer is playing like custer.i was on hall early but he seems to be the only player getting better.the first 12 games we hit shots and played good d and we all were singing the coaches praises.now we cant hit jack s h i t and its the coaches fault?the only negative ill say about the coaches is we better start recruiting better players.we are undersized everytime we hit the court.i dont see pace,riley,mahoney,nwevo,and maybe custer getting us where we need to go.we need better athletes!

Tough times but they always seem to pass.. I'm still not giving up on the season. I mean we played 2 nights ago and we flew a few hours on a plane yesterday. No excuses, I expect to win, just hope we can get back on track on Saturday night.

I thin that coaches should be fair game... especially college coaches.. they can pick their players and set their own destiny... I think high school players should be out of bounds but not college players... they are adults getting something to play the game.. Free school

Terror I know that this makes you happy to see the LU faithful frustrated with the program!!!

I'm aggravated - we need OOC wins to bolster our conference's RPI. I was rooting for the Cards last night, especially against a team like Utah Valley, who has a loss to Houston Baptist this year.

As far as "happy" with the LU faithful being frustrated with the program - this is an annual rite of passage at LU as it relates to the basketball program. It's not like the bottom has fallen out. That may happen if the Cards do not make the SLC tournament, but nothing surprises me just yet...figured it'd be tougher when the Cards had to face more of the Texas schools.

I think that our team needs a break.. no practice the rest of the week.. Maybe we can beat a really really crappy Texas State team..

The Bobcats are no slouch. They got wins against UT-Arlington and SELU in their last three games with a setback at McNeese (sound familiar?). They love to run the ball up and down the court like another team we know and are tied with the Cards for that eighth spot in the SLC tourney.

Tough times but they always seem to pass.. I'm still not giving up on the season. I mean we played 2 nights ago and we flew a few hours on a plane yesterday. No excuses, I expect to win, just hope we can get back on track on Saturday night.

You're da man! If I am ever in a situation where I need someone to guard my back, you're the man(?) I want guarding it. Through thick and thin, you stay positive. Now thats a true fan.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05