Orangefield @ Silsbee, broadcast LIVE, here tomorrow night!!

Well, after over a week hiatus battling pnuemonia, I will try and make a go of it tomorrow night when the Orangefield Bobcats come to town to take on #1 ranked(Setx poll) #8 ranked (TABC poll) district undefeated Silsbee Tigers. The Bobcats are coming off a very close loss to Hardin-Jefferson, 48-43, where they had a great opportunity to upset the Hawks. Orangefield has to try and keep pace with WOS to position themselves for that third place spot. I big upset win here would help in the Bobcat cause.

The Tigers are trying to remain undefeated and grab that district championship which will enable the Tigers to get a first round bye in the playoffs. More importantly, a little easier road to the regional tourney. Silsbee defeated the Bobcats the first time, 62-42, back in Orangefield and come in 18 point favorites in this one. Silsbee has had a couple of key additions to the varsity team as of late and this should only bolster the depth advantage the Tigers have over the rest of the district.

Broadcast time will start at 7:15 with tipoff around 7:30. Come on out and catch some great high school basketball or just listen right here for all the play-by-play action.

Mike Sanchez, Tiger Sports and Setxsports.com broadcaster

You will see me out there taking picture AAW. You know how I do. But this will be a competitive battle for the Bobcat but with the additions of the new players the Tigers pick up, I really don't see those bobcats handling the Tigers in the jungle. But will still be a good game overall for both team because they both are fighting for something in this game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05