Do You Think The Jags Will Do Better Without Stowers (Predictions On Season)

Stowers was a great coach i think what he taught the guys will carry on even with him gone. Plus they have an amazing coaching staff if no one else leaves. They got Coach Jackson,Coach Black,Coach Metoyer,Coach Perkins,and Coach Washington. I been to Central practices and games before and these coaches show just as much compassion for their players than any other coach i saw before---I think Central will make a run in the play-offs with leadership and determination from last year.

I think if Central stays with the same system they had last year that Stowers implemented, they will be ok.  If their new HC comes in with his own scheme of things that is contrary to what the players are accustomed too, then who knows.  Whatever happens, BEST OF LUCK to the Jags this year!

The Wishbone stuff was brought in by the OC.  He's gone, so the chances, the wishbone is gone.  I really don't care how the offense looks.  I just don't want no darn spread offense coming in.  I loved our defense.  If we can keep the same attacking defense, Central will end up in the same situation as this past year.  I have a good feeling that next year's team will be no slouch, no matter what happens!

The Wishbone stuff was brought in by the OC.  He's gone, so the chances, the wishbone is gone.  I really don't care how the offense looks.  I just don't want no darn spread offense coming in.  I loved our defense.  If we can keep the same attacking defense, Central will end up in the same situation as this past year.  I have a good feeling that next year's team will be no slouch, no matter what happens!

if your defense stays the same... you guys could run the spread, wing t, 'bone or whatever you want and ya'll would win a bunch of games.

If someone like Coach Jackson gets it, they'll still run "the Bone!"  They need a young coach who understands the kids and the community!

If someone like Coach Jackson gets it, they'll still run "the Bone!"  They need a young coach who understands the kids and the community!

Who do u have in mind obcowboy someone like coach blake he shows a lot of loyalty to the game who would u pick just knowing the coaches like you do

my prediction it will be Jeff Nelson ................................................new system

My mama said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" You bring in a new system that may destoy what's been put in place!  The Jags need to move from within...Co Blake is a good coach and he would do fine along with others like Jackson...that young fiery Coach thats been around the kids...but it probably won't happen!

Get ready for the spread Soulja!

Central will be just fine. They will run I'm sure something the kids would be comfortable with. I'd mix it up. I wouldn't totally do away with the WB offense. I'd still line it up and do different things from it. Lawrence is used to the spread in JR. High. The Jags will roll :)

Central will be just fine. They will run I'm sure something the kids would be comfortable with. I'd mix it up. I wouldn't totally do away with the WB offense. I'd still line it up and do different things from it. Lawrence is used to the spread in JR. High. The Jags will roll :)

Who Malvo, the JV kid who quit twice...well hopefully he's got his head on str8!  I wouldn't be suprised if they bring in...well I can't give names, I just know their are around 5 finalist right now who came in for 2nd interviews!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32