Embarrasing.

king

ROCKETS ARE A JOKE!!!! they have no heart and determination finnaly everyone is healthy for past 3 weeks and they get blown out by weak teams like bucks by 20 last night. Tmac comes back every week saying hes back to his oldself then 3 games hes limpin like a ol granny. Were not goin to win a championship with him like that they are unconsistent, they fail to show up against teams they need to beat, they choke in the 4th quarter.

I'm frustrated with how this season's going to turn out especially how high my expectations were at the beginning of the season. I really thought the Tmac and Yao duo was going to bring at least one championship to Houston, however it still has not happened. Then, after getting Artest, I was literally jumping for joy, thinking that this was our year. Then, same things happen as they have been happening in the past, and now we see ourselves as a team crumbling before our very eyes. Possibilities of trading Tracy and Artest have surfaced and the once open window of opportunity that we fans all saw when Tracy jumped from Orlando to Houston is pretty much an inch away from closing forever.

I will never give up the Rocket red, but I cannot say I have been any more frustrated with this team as I have this season. This is what they call the straw that broke the camel's back.

I have already stated my frustrations in T-Mac.  I was embarrased when I came home late and saw that we got Blown out.  It's really frustrating, but you have to see the bright side.  The best ball is played after the alstar break.  Also, remember in '95 when we appeared to be stumbleing. We later on won the championship.  Not saying that we will win it all, but we will be fine when playoff time comes around. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32