Nederland 63 @ Livingston 57--FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoBigNed!

It was a great win.  Forney and Dean came up big on the boards.  Ned's five had to beat Livingston's eight on the floor tonight.  I now see why Ozen made the big fuss over the ref's up there.  If I was a coach, I would have to use out of district ref's at my place so that they would have to do the same there.  It was the worst case of bias I have seen.

It was a great win.  Forney and Dean came up big on the boards.  Ned's five had to beat Livingston's eight on the floor tonight.  I now see why Ozen made the big fuss over the ref's up there.  If I was a coach, I would have to use out of district ref's at my place so that they would have to do the same there.  It was the worst case of bias I have seen.

Wow!  So it was true!  Not good.  Our boy have to go out there Friday... :'( :'(

Wow!  So it was true!  Not good.  Our boy have to go out there Friday... :'( :'(

It is true hate to tell you but I will be pulling for ya just because that is the way it's done up there.

Congrats to all of the bulldog players. Seems like everywhere Coach English goes sucess is quickly behind.

No Joke! He turned Vidor and Nederland around for Gods sake! Thats remarkable itself. I just hope he doesnt leave which I doubt he will unless he gets a big 5A job a long while down the road. Or don't forget Neuman might get jealous and run him out of town....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4