HJ vs Orangeffield Round 3

Jdad

The small gym makes the noise louder. It can't be as bad as 3 years ago we had to go to LCM to play ya'll for 2-3 seeding. That was like playing at Bleeds house. It would be great if there a double header like the Koutze vs Dibol game to really pack the house and make it crasy.

If you were disappointed with LCM's gym, then you're in for a big shock in Lumberton.  :o

If you aren't reading this from your laptop sitting in the gym right now...you probably won't get a seat.  ;D

It seems that Orangefield has continued to get better throughout the year, which is expected with a lot of young role players, and H-J has seemed to have peaked earlier in the season. I think Orangefield is going to win. It will be a great game and a hard fought battle but I think Orangefield wins by at least 10. I'll say 14.

I hope you're right!!

Oldref, if you happen to look in the stands for the Orangefield side, I will be the one with a lap top if you haven't figured out who I am yet.

Good luck!!!

To say we peaked early is kinda retarded......

Sick kids+ No calls + Shooting 19% = loss

that was the first loss we had in a while....

Not that Orangefield HAD ANYTHING to do wih it right?

I seem to remember you saying the other team might have to do with a team not playing well.  Maybe it is just for everyone BUT HJ.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05