PoppaBearstarr        19-11

Nederland-b-Dogfan  14-6

TigerDad                  12-8

utfan06                    12-8

bullets13                  11-9

HJ-Hawkhecklers409    10-10

HJ_All_The_Way          6-4

loopswoop                  4-6

I see I still in the lead with an homer too. Good job AAW.

It's like I said earlier in the season when I was a few games behind, I just gave you guys a head start. Now the cream is rising to the top.

I saw that..... but don't they sometimes scrape the cream off and throw it away!! ;D  LOL

Guest tigersvoice

Shouldn't these be done by percentages? I started late and theres no way I'll be able to catch up... :D

Being a sports forum, I'm sure the participants will be good sports and take that into consideration.  In the mean time you may find it filed under the subject, "YOUR Problem." ::)

Shouldn't these be done by percentages? I started late and theres no way I'll be able to catch up... :D

Being a sports forum, I'm sure the participants will be good sports and take that into consideration.  In the mean time you may find it filed under the subject, "YOUR Problem." ::)

You're quite right. I just posed a question.

Here is a different way to look at it.

Player                      Winning % Won      Lost     Played

baller001                          72% 43 17 60

Nederland-b-Dogfan                70% 14 6 20

westend1                            70% 21 9 30

hoops12                            67% 40 20 60

AggiesAreWe                               66% 46 24 70

Babyboi                                        66% 46 24 70

Tickedoffgranny23                65% 26 14 40

KHSAlum400                        64% 32 18 50

#10gwh                            64% 45 25 70

ForeverADog                        63% 19 11 30

PoppaBearstarr                      63% 19 11 30

Lazeek                                         63% 44 26 70

PNG_Indians#40                  62% 37 23 60

A-Town                                       61% 43 27 70

BMTSoulja1                                   60% 42 28 70

n_bball_223                        60% 36 24 60

ST413                                60% 36 24 60

TigerDad                              60% 12 8 20

utfan06                                60% 12 8 20

HJ_All_The_Way                      60% 6 4 10

Bobcat05                          57% 40 30 70

Cool Hand Luke                  57% 40 30 70

TopDawg52                        57% 34 26 60

bullets13                              55% 11 9 20

HJ-Hawkhecklers409                  50% 10 10 20

loopswoop                              40% 4 6 10

Wow its straight on my screen. oh well

I believe the season standings should be played by percentage other than by most wins. But there should be a min amount of games played.

I agree with that. Minimum amount of games will be 70. After Friday night, it will be 80.

come one AAW lets make the minimum of 60 games  ;D i missed the second time because i did not realize this was going to be an every game thing and i still have the highest winning percentage i should not be punished for this  ;D

I believe the season standings should be played by percentage other than by most wins. But there should be a min amount of games played.

I agree with that. Minimum amount of games will be 70. After Friday night, it will be 80.

come one AAW lets make the minimum of 60 games  ;D i missed the second time because i did not realize this was going to be an every game thing and i still have the highest winning percentage i should not be punished for this  ;D

I am the King. You shall be punished.

I did all that for you baller but it looks like they will pull a BISD on you...lol, I didn't know either about the pickems but hey, they make the rules some time as they go. ;)

thanks poppa  ;D i think AAW doesnt want to do it that way because he wouldn't be in the lead and after all that smack he has talked to us he can't let that happen  ;D ;D

I did all that for you baller but it looks like they will pull a BISD on you...lol, I didn't know either about the pickems but hey, they make the rules some time as they go. ;)

Who said the rules have changed as we go? It has been the same since we started. I can't help the fact that some of you are slow starters. Maybe it took some of you a week or two to figure out how it is played.

You know, any of you could have started a pickem contest with your set of rules.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4

• There are so many laws on ballots that it could probably be a degree course. Some say things like, you have to declare your party before January 1 each election year (so in the previous year) and you can’t change. So a potential candidate can’t declare to be a Democrat in December 2023 and then in May 2024 decide to file paperwork to run as a Republican. Each state is different though on dates (including actually different dates on “major” and “minor” parties), appeals, party affiliations, changes to the ballot by any means and so on. The Nevada alone for the 2023-2024 elections season is 9 pages with links to other pages.  The states combined might have thousands of pages of election information. The Texas Election Code has about 160…. Chapters. I could understand where a person could read a line or two and say, “Aha! That’s the answer” and ignore 567 pages. 
    • Congrats Horns. Could be a big season for yall coming up 
    • When did Woodville get a Jacob Hunter on the roster 😂 
    • And for what it’s worth, can we stop calling something we don’t agree with “a lie?” That’s literally what people are doing now, media included. If Trump says “I don’t think climate change is that big of a deal, some tree hugger will yell “he’s a liar!” And the talking heads will put another tic mark on the lie list. I saw the other day where some jerk researched trump’s presidency and said “he averaged 21 lies per day.” I agree that he’s a liar, but come on… 21 per day? They’re like “…then Trump said Biden is doing a bad job… another lie.”
    • That’s not a lie… in the buildup to the reversal of Roe v Wade, some states (like Texas) were putting in very restrictive abortion bans that would take effect on the off chance that Roe v Wade was overturned.   Other states (like Virginia) set in place rules even less restrictive than the ones in Roe v Wade…. And the Governor of Virginia was proud to say that abortion was legal right up until the baby was born.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up FWIW, a state rep from Va authored a bill that would loosen restriction.  Asked to clarify, she said that a woman who was actively dialated would be able to request an abortion. After an uproar, she backtracked.  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up The headline of the article incorrectly states that trump’s statement was a lie… it’s not, IMO.   
  • Topics