Central vs. Livingston Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I don't really know what to say.  Looking at the talent on both squads, you want to say Central wins this easily.  But, you know, this is the CENTRAL that we are talking about.  We make everything hard.  We play brilliant ball one moment, then we start playing trash ball the next.  Shouldn't be hard.  If we can handle Livingston's press, we win.  If we start acting like we are brand new to teams that apply pressure, we'll get blown out.  Plain and simple.  No genius gameplan needed in this game.

Central is the better team 5 on 5 but they will be playing 5 on 8 so Livingston will win this one.  There is a reason they have won all of their home games this season except for the Nederland game.  The refs will be the difference.  Nederland was fortunate and had the law of averages(eventually someone would get lucky and beat the 8 on the floor) help them out. 

Central is the better team 5 on 5 but they will be playing 5 on 8 so Livingston will win this one.  There is a reason they have won all of their home games this season except for the Nederland game.  The refs will be the difference.  Nederland was fortunate and had the law of averages(eventually someone would get lucky and beat the 8 on the floor) help them out. 

:D :D

Soulja, It's funny for me to make jokes about it since Nederland won last night but it's frustrating when you watch it happening.  Probably took a few days off my life due to the high blood pressure during the game.  I wish ya'll the best of luck.

Soulja, It's funny for me to make jokes about it since Nederland won last night but it's frustrating when you watch it happening.  Probably took a few days off my life due to the high blood pressure during the game.  I wish ya'll the best of luck.

I know what you mean.  My blood pressure went up last night at the Ozen game.  ;D ;D

The same for any team that goes down you way good buddy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4