Galveston @ Angelina

EAGLE07

Angelina defeated Galveston 11-5.

congrats 07---how did your son do?

Thanks. "JR" threw an inning in relief to get some work in. 2K's, 1BB, 0 runs. We are playing two games today in the Blinn tournament. AC just started against Seminole.....leading 2-0 in the 1st. Corey Benavidies (?) ( Friendswood ) is starting on the mound for Angelina.  Richard Hepworth ( Round Rock) hit a 2-run HR. AC will play Grayson County following this game. Both of these teams are ranked in the top 20. Kendall is slated to start the 4:00 game on Sunday against Blinn. AC also plays Wharton on Sunday @ 1:00. No games on Saturday.

Thanks. "JR" threw an inning in relief to get some work in. 2K's, 1BB, 0 runs. We are playing two games today in the Blinn tournament. AC just started against Seminole.....leading 2-0 in the 1st. Corey Benavidies (?) ( Friendswood ) is starting on the mound for Angelina.  Richard Hepworth ( Round Rock) hit a 2-run HR. AC will play Grayson County following this game. Both of these teams are ranked in the top 20. Kendall is slated to start the 4:00 game on Sunday against Blinn. AC also plays Wharton on Sunday @ 1:00. No games on Saturday.

I still cannot get over the fact that you are a beancounter. Ha Not the mold sorry but WOW Anrold see any action?

I still cannot get over the fact that you are a beancounter. Ha Not the mold sorry but WOW Anrold see any action?

LOL...Never judge a book by it's cover.  ;D Unfortunately, Arnold was scheduled for a MRI on his elbow....earlier this week. I have not heard anything on the results yet.

He threw behind Kendall last Friday against Alvin and pulled himself out after about 10 pitches. This kid has a some terrble luck and bad breaks this year. He got sick earlier in the fall and missed 2-3 weeks...now this. I spoke w/ his parents quite a bit last Friday. Good people.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou