Angelina @ Blinn tournament

EAGLE07

Angelina defeats #19 ranked Seminole, 15-6 in game #1. Cory Benavidies ( Friendswood ) w/ the win. John Tatum (Lufkin) in relief.

Rick Hepworth ( Round Rock ) 2-run HR. Jake Rowell (LCM ) 3-run HR. Chase Hernandez ( Deer Park ) 3-run HR.

Game # 2 vs. Grayson County ( pre-season # 1 ) is under way.

Local boys start it off early for AC.

Jerod Dugas (LCM) solo HR and Mark Serna (Westbrook) 2-run HR in the first inning. AC early in the 1st, 4-0.

Tre Rackel ( Mayde Creek) on the hill for Angelina.

It's a SWEEP, Great day for the Roadrunners, the 409 took care of Grayson 8-3, with Serna-WB, Dugas-LCM, and Rowell-LCM again, hitting HR's off of the #3 team in Juco.

Trey Rackel threw a gem pitching 6 innings and only giving up 2 runs to get the win. AC now 4-5

Kendall Thamm gets his 1st of many collegiate wins with an outstanding performance against Wharton. Thamm throws a complete game 7 innings giving up only 4 hits in a 2-1 win. I'm sure Eagle07 probably has the strikeout totals which I would guess to be around 6 but not sure. Great performance from a great kid and I'm glad I could be there to witness it! Congrats to Kendall and Eagle07!

How is Kenneth Allison from Central doing?

Kenny is sharing time in CF. He missed a couple of games due to the passing of his father. This kid gets better and better everyday. I do remember him getting at least one hit on Sunday. He also has hit HR earlier in the season. Great kid. 

ok thanks if anyone heres anything about his post his stats for me

Cardinals,

If you pull up Blinn's baseball site , they have box scores and play-by-play of all of their games. They have not updated yesterday's game against San Jac...who they beat 17-9. I went thru each game...looks like Broc Haymon hasn't pitch much as of yet. I saw he pitched a 1/3 of an inning against Temple in a closing role...getting a groundout on the only batter he faced. Also, threw 3 1/3 against North East.

Oddly, it looks like Blinn's ace, Kendal Korbal hasn't been throwing much either. Makes you wonder if he is hurt.

Hope this helps. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou