Diboll 70 Kountze 40 Final

KFDM COOP

Diboll is a very good club but I'm sure the Lady Hawks would welcome the chance to play anyone in the regional tournament.

Well they don't have much of a choice  :D

I didn't say they had a choice,but they have to get there first.I meant they would be glad to get there. ;D ;D ;D

In case anyone would like to know... I will be very shocked if Diboll don't win the 3a State Championship...  Diboll i thought would be 1 dimensional thats not the case... They came to  play a good game #10 is a Excellent shooter or she just had one of them nights...  the Big Girl was unstoppable of course being 6-5.. she did start of slow to me thought in the 1st quarter missing 1 or 2 easy shots... got to the freethrow line  a lot in the first half to... kountze dug thereself in a hole early in could not get out... Kayla Hargraves is the best player in this ARea IMO... She took it at the big girl with a mindset of trying to Compete. I think Kayla Johnson our big was shying away from her in the post area... I think the Lionettes are Playing another warm up game if anyone can confirm let me know i heard it could be Evadale... is this true..

I really want HJ to play Diboll!

I think the game would be interesting from a matchup stand point.Fontenot is developing into a very good post player and Moore is as quick a shooting guard as there is in the state.I would drive to Sam Houston to watch that one.Hargraves is definitely a good ball player but I don't think she is the best overall player in the area.O-field,HJ,Central and Ozen all have some good ones and Silsbee has to have the most underated one I've seen this year.That girl can play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05