LC-M vs Barbers Hill

Barbers Hill looked very strong and poised this afternoon in taking the #1 seed in 19-4A.  They have some great kids who are obviously well coached.  LCM will have to be on top of their game to take down the Eagles.  Film is nice, but it was good for the Bears to make the trip and have a chance to see BH again in live action.

It was also nice to see and talk for a few minutes with some familiar faces decked out in blue.  BH packs the house.

PNG has a very nice gym and a much closer home advantage for LCM. Even though that's a small advantage the Bears were pushing for a Monday night game because there are many other school activities Tuesday that will keep some of our crowd away.  Hopefully we'll be ready with plenty of green and gold support in the stands. 

Looks  like the Eagles are peaking at the right time! I was floored when i read the news that BH took out CEK and KP in dominating fashion after struggling with them in district! Good luck to BH stay healthy and get some rest ;D

Hillguy,

Your daughter played very well this past weekend in the 19-4A showdown...congratulations on a couple of big wins.  I am worried though that after those two tough games that she may be a little worn down.  I'd like to offer about a half dozen chili cheese dogs this evening before the game to help her get her strength back!  LOL ;D      I'll try to have those for her about 6:30.    :o

Good luck and hopefully we'll see a very competitive, injury free game.

Go Bears!

Hillguy,

Your daughter played very well this past weekend in the 19-4A showdown...congratulations on a couple of big wins.  I am worried though that after those two tough games that she may be a little worn down.  I'd like to offer about a half dozen chili cheese dogs this evening before the game to help her get her strength back!  LOL ;D      I'll try to have those for her about 6:30.     :o

Good luck and hopefully we'll see a very competitive, injury free game.

Go Bears!

Well she is quite the chili cheese dog fan, so she will be guarded upon living the Hill for her on good  :)

Good luck to ya'll as well and, true dat...no injuries!  Sick I'm gonna miss the trip to the Rez, but I'll be getting quarterly updates from HillGal. 

prediction for the lcm bh game

lcm 59 bh 45.... and then they wake up from their fairtale dream

lcm will fall to Barbers Hill by double digets

;D

BH is very solid and well coached, but the Bears are not entering in with a defeated attitude.  The "fairtale" dream was to work hard enough to qualify, and make the playoffs and then play as hard as they possibly can after an 8 year drought from the playoffs.  They don't seem to be satisfied with just getting there.  LCM hopes to show BH why they deserve to be there.

Sorry that your anger in other threads bleeds over here.      ;D 

;D

BH is very solid and well coached, but the Bears are not entering in with a defeated attitude.  The "fairtale" dream was to work hard enough to qualify, and make the playoffs and then play as hard as they possibly can after an 8 year drought from the playoffs.   They don't seem to be satisfied with just getting there.  LCM hopes to show BH why they deserve to be there.

Sorry that your anger in other threads bleeds over here.       ;D 

future_ditch digger maybe you better stay in school a little longer and learn how to spell before you take up coaching. I'm sure the Hill is expected by most to win but I can guarantee you the Lady Bears will not lay down and give it to them. They have worked very hard to get where they are this year and they will show up to compete. Good Luck to both Barbers Hill and LCM tonight ! Hopefully its a good game with no injuries !

;D

BH is very solid and well coached, but the Bears are not entering in with a defeated attitude.  The "fairtale" dream was to work hard enough to qualify, and make the playoffs and then play as hard as they possibly can after an 8 year drought from the playoffs.   They don't seem to be satisfied with just getting there.  LCM hopes to show BH why they deserve to be there.

Sorry that your anger in other threads bleeds over here.       ;D 

future_ditch digger maybe you better stay in school a little longer and learn how to spell before you take up coaching. I'm sure the Hill is expected by most to win but I can guarantee you the Lady Bears will not lay down and give it to them. They have worked very hard to get where they are this year and they will show up to compete. Good Luck to both Barbers Hill and LCM tonight ! Hopefully its a good game with no injuries !

;D  ;D  Ditto!

I understand that most major Universities now offer double majors in ditch digging/coaching.    :o  ;D  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05