Another Silsbee-HJ question

Guest stevenash

Guest stevenash

Since the winner(s) of the game(s) tomorrow night have been predetermined by a number of individuals, I was wondering if those same individuals would also let us know what the total points scored by the three Silsbee teams will be versus the total scored by the three HJ teams?

Guest stevenash

Gee, thanks for the clarification. 

If one does convey that  they NEED clarification, one will not need to be thanking those kind people who are simply trying to be helpful.  I patiently await your "disproval".

There's nothing wrong with a little sarcasm, but, sorry to burst your bubble, there is something wrong with that idea.  If I had indeed needed help, I would have thanked him.  That is only polite.  Depending on your view of necessity, you may want to watch your negatives.

Guest stevenash

There's nothing wrong with a little sarcasm, but, sorry to burst your bubble, there is something wrong with that idea.  If I had indeed needed help, I would have thanked him.  That is only polite.  Depending on your view of necessity, you may want to watch your negatives.

There are those who need help and those who don't realize they need help.

Guest stevenash

No,just an average middle classer who believes in deductive reasoning and who still believes that something that can be disproven must be done with documentation as opposed to empty rhetoric.(  you know, sort of like "change we can believe in")I also am aware that the truth can, quite often, strike a nerve.

Guest stevenash

I must say you have done well to dig yourself out of that last hole. It is also surprising that I am someone's Obama. As for your last comment, I'm sorry I bother you so frequently.

Self flattery attempts are ineffective.

Guest stevenash

You can call the sky blue, but you can't make it sad.

Wow, that is REALLY deep.  That ranks right up there with "Winners never quit and quitters never win" and "Always give 110%".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05