Hey Granny, stick that in your sock.

Guest bleed orange

Guest ST4life

hahaha yea but i bet yall will not go ANYWHERE in playoffs maybe past the first round lol but thats it

STICK THAT IN YOUR SOCK

It is all good granny cause Silsbee will get the W at regionals....... ;D

hahaha yea but i bet yall will not go ANYWHERE in playoffs maybe past the first round lol but thats it

STICK THAT IN YOUR SOCK

Yeah, and silsbee was supposed to win last night by 25 points.  if the players take the same attitude that some of the fans have, they won't make it past the 2nd round either.

STICK THAT IN YOUR SOCK

Yeah, and silsbee was supposed to win last night by 25 points.  if the players take the same attitude that some of the fans have, they won't make it past the 2nd round either.

The same could be said for both sides.

All last night proved is that these teams are very equal and that both can win on either teams floor.  I personally am not a big fan of Game 3.  Flip, Concede or whatever.  All it does is risk injury or fatigue when the kids could use the rest to heal some injuries on both teams.  Good luck to both teams.  Hopefully we will get to play on Saturday, March 7th to decide it all!!!!!!

All last night proved is that these teams are very equal and that both can win on either teams floor.  I personally am not a big fan of Game 3.  Flip, Concede or whatever.  All it does is risk injury or fatigue when the kids could use the rest to heal some injuries on both teams.  Good luck to both teams.  Hopefully we will get to play on Saturday, March 7th to decide it all!!!!!!

im gunna have to agree i say both teams flip and take a rest... all the games hjs played ths year have to have worn some legs down... and lets just face it as hard as these teams played lastnight its probably no stretch to think the kids are pretty sore

Guest tigersvoice

STICK THAT IN YOUR SOCK

The same could be said for both sides.

Come on, Bullets.  Who, that knows anything about basketball and about the H-J / Silsbee rivalry, predicted a 25 point win for Silsbee?  I know I saw that too, but you have to throw out the radicals.  If you fall for that, you'll fall for anything.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05