Poll & Discussion: Do you want H-J vs. Silsbee, Part 3????..GAME AT PN-G!!!

Should H-J & Silsbee settle this on the court?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should H-J & Silsbee settle this on the court?

• Yes, do it right
    • No, doesn't prove anything

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

If one of the coaches wants a playoff and the other wants to flip, the rules require a playoff unless one of the coaches then concedes the top seed position.

Guest tigersvoice

If one of the coaches wants a playoff and the other wants to flip, the rules require a playoff unless one of the coaches then concedes the top seed position.

I am not surprised.  You would expect him to know that, wouldn't you?

Guest tigersvoice

personally, i want it.  all the arguments in the world won't settle who the best team is between them this year without another game.

Great point - but I'm not sure game three will render that definition.

Working on a location for the annual HoopInsider Playoff Preview. If Montagne is not available, then we may not host it.

Everything will be finalized tomorrow. Anahuac v. Kountze and one more game would be played for a triple-header.

I better warmup my pipes for that tripleheader. Of course I may not be welcomed to do a HJ game. ;)

Working on a location for the annual HoopInsider Playoff Preview. If Montagne is not available, then we may not host it.

Everything will be finalized tomorrow. Anahuac v. Kountze and one more game would be played for a triple-header.

I better warmup my pipes for that tripleheader. Of course I may not be welcomed to do a HJ game. ;)

I'll come do it but screw everything up when I start calling out Lady Hawks names instead LOL

Guest stevenash

Why not Ford Park?  Better location for the teams involved and certainly better parking and a court in place.  I also believe there would not be a better location for one of the regional tourneys and a chance for the county to generate some badly needed revenues.

I'll come do it but screw everything up when I start calling out Lady Hawks names instead LOL

Of course you are welcome to call a HJ home game. Orange county is very lucky to have you....

Of course you are welcome to call a HJ home game. Orange county is very lucky to have you....

Thank you sir but I tell everyone I can, the teams I get to cover, including some of the opponents like HJ girls, make my job very very easy and enjoyable. No sports reporter (or even editor like I am now) gets into this job because of the money I promise you that. I love my job and getting paid a little dough to cover sports is sometimes crazy to think of.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats