Poll & Discussion: Do you want H-J vs. Silsbee, Part 3????..GAME AT PN-G!!!

Should H-J & Silsbee settle this on the court?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should H-J & Silsbee settle this on the court?

• Yes, do it right
    • No, doesn't prove anything

Guest DickVitale

Silsbee wants to flip, HJ wants to play, so they will have to flip to see if they will play....Livingston/Nederland is set for Friday, 7:30 pm at the Parker Center (Lamar State-PA)...Orangefield/WO-S will play Friday, 7:30 pm at LCM. Were there any more district tie breakers?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee wants to flip, HJ wants to play, so they will have to flip to see if they will play....Livingston/Nederland is set for Friday, 7:30 pm at the Parker Center (Lamar State-PA)...Orangefield/WO-S will play Friday, 7:30 pm at LCM. Were there any more district tie breakers?

That's half right, Dicky. You were standing there when I asked Travis and his reply was he wanted to sleep on it. He may decide to agree to play. We'll see.

Guest DickVitale

That's half right, Dicky. You were standing there when I asked Travis and his reply was he wanted to sleep on it. He may decide to agree to play. We'll see.

I was there until 11:00 last night in the office talking with Travis, his dad, and Ira....He wants to flip...He definitely wants to FLIP. He has his reasons and they are valid for wanting to do so.

Guest tigersvoice

I was there until 11:00 last night in the office talking with Travis, his dad, and Ira....He wants to flip...He definitely wants to FLIP. He has his reasons and they are valid for wanting to do so.

PARTNER!!  You didn't tell me you were in the presence of GREATNESS last night.  Wow.  He's not above dropping a name or two is he?

I just got word that the decision to play or flip regarding HJ/Silsbee will be made this afternoon. The rule states that if one team wants to play and the other wants to flip, they either have to agree to play or the team that wants to flip has to concede the #1 seeding.

I'll post when I find out the result.

I don't know why Silsbee and H-J would travel to Port Arthur to play, especially on Mardi Gras weekend.

HoopInsider tried, the option was there for the Montagne Center so this is not on Lamar.

I will tell you next year we will be holding a mega HoopInsider Playoff Preview like we've had in the past and it will more than likely be at Ford Arena.

Gyms:

Ozen: Ktz v. Anahuac has it locked.

Evadale: New gym is not playable.

Ktz: Best option

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4