• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05

• Nobody thinks they are the cool kids on the block. That is a false narrative. You assume they are looking past Lumberton and the rest of the district. Also “beating up on smaller schools” is ridiculous considering the recent record of BC.  • 23-24: 3-7  • 22-23: 1-9  • 21-22: 4-6  Last year Buna was 1 score and a two point conversion from forcing OT, Orangefield game was 9-6 till 4th qtr. They also ended the year on an ugly note with a loss to Liberty.  BC hasn’t completely dominated anyone in recent memory. This year they are vastly improved on both sides of the ball. I believe they will compete in every district game and be in the playoff conversation at the end of the season. All this hooplah about who is on the schedule and opting up is just hogwash. Why aren’t Liberty and HJ being ridiculed for opting up? Oh I know, because they aren’t sitting 3-0 or performing as good as BC is. One thing is for certain. BC isn’t a pushover anymore and you don’t like that.   
    • I’ve wondered the same thing. I’d say it’s twofold. First, LC might be seen as unproven. For the last two seasons they’ve run up the score throughout the regular season only to lose in the third round. The voters might simply not trust LC until convinced otherwise. Second, and related to my first point, the loss to Magnolia paired with them only having played a couple of private schools makes LC a question mark. We know they lost handily to a good team, but their big wins over private schools don’t tell us much about how good they are. 
    • Again, what am I deflecting from?  I answered the initial question.  AND I replied to the NS comedian.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ To answer your last question, yes.  I never said or implied that only PAM or BU fans can post here.  I just made a statement acknowledging that his team is irrelevant here.  Pretty much opening the doors for me to make my ‘weak’ statements about NS.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
    • The LC QB scrambled quite a bit, with more than several times just barely getting away, including once in the end zone that probably was an un-called touchback or maybe grounding. There was also some blown coverage.  PNG's LBs will need to be quicker than they've been so far, and hopefully they will be.   But what turned out to be the difference was the blocked field goal.  I'm curious why LC isn't ranked ahead of some of the other top 10 teams; did they lose a lot of starters from last season? 
    • This is pretty incredible to be in a district with 4 ranked teams. I know BH has never been in a district like this and if we all can make it I feel bad for HISD in round 1 🤩
  • Topics