Lamar vs. Sam Houston Updates...LU Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KFDM COOP

WOW!!!!!!!! Words can't express how excited I am. I guess being positive helps sometimes!

I didn't even think about listening to this game I wasn't expecting a great show for us but look what happened.

Thanks Jesus we needed this one... Hopefully we can rest Dawkins again this weekend... And be ready for UTA next Wednesday

I was really down... but hopefully this is the gets our fire started again...

Terror 0-2 tonight... WHERE ARE YOU???  No congrats... Geeze poor sport...  ;)

Oh no doubt, there is still a lot of work left to do, but it is encouraging that we can finally finish a game.

Edit: Oh and I had no idea Kenny didn't play, this makes the win that much more impressive.

Guest coachacola

Amazing! Truly amazing; you LU fans ::) ::) ::)

TODAY they are a NATIONAL TITLE contender again since they beat SHSU.... ::) ::)....ohhhh, The Southland..... ::)

TexasTerror dogs LU all the time on other forums and talks up SHSU on this forum so of course we're happy we beat SHSU.  Don't come here with your sarcastic remarks when you are clueless about the context of this thread.

Guest coachacola

BLUEDOVE KNEW EXACTLY what I was talking about....THATS who I was talking to actually and responding to HIS COMMENT... ::)...Sensitive LU fanatics!! ::) ::)

Not sensitive.  Just annoyed that you only post here when you have something negative to say.  Bluedove has actually said say a few positive things about LU basketball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05