Oh how 'SWEEP' it is, right Terror?

Guest mffl

Congrats Cards! That was a big win for your program and a not so great for the Bearkats, who are now stuck in a bit of a rut now as far as the SLC chase goes. Our fans have said we have the tougher schedule of the group and as we've seen - Lamar has been no easy walk in the park. Not surprised by the challenge Lamar presented.

Surprised our women pushed you OT on your home floor. They've had problems on the road, a sign of progress, perhaps?

And no LUFan - SHSU did not protect Lamar's name. Lamar has still yet to protect their name and SHSU, having already protected ours, will sit on the sidelines and watch. That's what happen when you are a bit slow...

Sorry I did not get on here sooner as I did not walk into my front door until 10 tonight -- glad to see the change of heart here on the board. I guess beating the Bearkats will do that for you since I'm the only visiting fan willing to smack talk with you folks.

Any word on Skyler Williams?

According to KatFans.com, he initiated a "splash zone" in the front row of seats.

It was with them that Lamar's Skyler Williams showed what a class act he is by spitting in the direction of the front row after he had been burned by Drae Murray on a three.

But, he was not the worst person in the building according to the same post...wonder if it was a Cardinals fan. ;)

Mr. Williams however finished second in the loser of the night awards behind the old guy in the middle of the reserved seats who booed the band that played the national anthem.

Not a good representative of Lamar thats for sure. Skylar... well he better learn how to control himself. I know SH students can be pretty harsh though whenever they cracked the fat jokes all game 2 years ago but still, no excuse to spitting on people, thats extremely classless.

But, he was not the worst person in the building according to the same post...wonder if it was a Cardinals fan. ;)

Mr. Williams however finished second in the loser of the night awards behind the old guy in the middle of the reserved seats who booed the band that played the national anthem.

Doubt we had anyone willing to make the trip after the way we had been playing!

I do know that some of the foreign students at the LU games (you locals know which ones I am refering to) have pi$$ed me off on several occassions by walking around and talking during the Anthem!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05