Central vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest DickVitale

Jags finally stop farting around and finally start playing like they are capable.  Jags by 10.  I know, I know.... wishful thinking, right?   :(

Actually that may not be too far off...IF they come out and play, meaning GULLEY has to play hard for 32 minutes, no matter what is going on...Has to play like a senior whose HS career is running out and wants to extend it as far as possible...The guard play MUST get better, they need to make open shots, defend, and get Gulley a reasonable amount of touches..Period...If they dont do that, it will be over fairly quickly.

Jags finally stop farting around and finally start playing like they are capable.  Jags by 10.  I know, I know.... wishful thinking, right?   :(

Actually that may not be too far off...IF they come out and play, meaning GULLEY has to play hard for 32 minutes, no matter what is going on...Has to play like a senior whose HS career is running out and wants to extend it as far as possible...The guard play MUST get better, they need to make open shots, defend, and get Gulley a reasonable amount of touches..Period...If they dont do that, it will be over fairly quickly.

There is a lot of 'ifs' in your post.  I hope it happens.  But for reasons unknown, (  ::) ) I don't believe it will.

Central starts out slow, down 8 after the 1st, 5 after the 2nd.  they take a 3 point lead going into the 4th, but end up in overtime, where they turn it up and win by 6, 61-55. 

The way central has been playing they will never beat crosby.Crosby is to good to let central beat them.Crosby by---------15

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4