TIEBREAKER: Silsbee vs. HJ Updates..Silsbee Wins By 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aschrapps

As someone who had no stake in the game the score does not reflect the game. The third quarter of this game was one of the most entertaining quarters of high school basketball i have ever seen. I thought both teams played well Silsbee just went on a good run and Hj couldnt respond. I will say this in advance my next comment is in no way trash talk just my opinion. That is that HJ was very ineffective in the halfcourt when they pushed the ball they had success but they just couldnt find the holes in silsbees zone especially with the length of the back line and the quickness of robinson and hill. Also Silsbee just has better athletes. Congrats to both teams.

Look i know hj has 3 state titles in 3a but silsbee has been in 4a for a long time i wonder if hj would have won those titles in 4a instead of 3a but to be even hj does lead 1-0 in state titles since silsbee came to 3a just give the tigers some time they are working on a state title even as we speak.

Look i know hj has 3 state titles in 3a but silsbee has been in 4a for a long time i wonder if hj would have won those titles in 4a instead of 3a but to be even hj does lead 1-0 in state titles since silsbee came to 3a just give the tigers some time they are working on a state title even as we speak.

Yet another excuse from a Tiger fan!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Just say whatever you want to try to justify the fact that HJ has 3 State Championships!!!!

Yet another excuse from a Tiger fan!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Just say whatever you want to try to justify the fact that HJ has 3 State Championships!!!!

Wait a minute, let's hear the guy out. He may be bring up some valid points about HJ 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05