Red River Shootout Pt. 2 in Austin..UT WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Willie Warren hitting a 3 to send it to OT.

I see A&M going winless in Big 12 play next year in football.

Willing to make a bet on that? Put your money where your mouth is.

they get iowa st. this year?

Wait a minute, wait a minute. You opened your mouth and said they would go winless. It shouldn't matter who they play.

Desperate win for the Horns over a Griffenless Sooner team. Good job.

they shut him down while he was in.  if you want to put an asterick by this win for that, then put an extra one for willie warren playing what will quite possibly end up being the best game of his college career.  if griffen HAD been in, Warren probably only goes for 15, and maybe the horns win anyway.

I see Willie Warren hitting a 3 to send it to OT.

I see A&M going winless in Big 12 play next year in football.

Willing to make a bet on that? Put your money where your mouth is.

they get iowa st. this year?

Wait a minute, wait a minute. You opened your mouth and said they would go winless. It shouldn't matter who they play.

that wasn't me, that was gabe.  but if they get iowa st, they're basically guaranteed a win.  personally, i don't think they'll go .500 in conference, but they'll get a couple of wins.  you never know though, they always have talented recruits, and any given year they could come back and have a quality season.

they shut him down while he was in.  if you want to put an asterick by this win for that, then put an extra one for willie warren playing what will quite possibly end up being the best game of his college career.  if griffen HAD been in, Warren probably only goes for 15, and maybe the horns win anyway.

Warren has scored over 30 points twice this year with Griffen in the game. You and I both know if Griffen plays, OU wins. I am glad tu won though.

Warren has scored over 30 points twice this year with Griffen in the game. You and I both know if Griffen plays, OU wins. I am glad tu won though.

i honestly won't conceed that.  i'll admit i was wrong about warren, but i won't say that the horns would've lost had griffen been in.  he was shutdown for the whole first half, and he was in early foul trouble.  the horns were actually at an advantage when he came back in because he was afraid to play defense, and they exploited it for several easy buckets.  if they draw another foul on him early in the 3rd, he goes back out of the game anyway.  griffen obviously gives the sooners a better chance to win, but it looked like the horns had a pretty good game plan for keeping him out of the game (not including Pittman keeping his pimp hand strong)

Actually I believe it would have been ugly if Griffin would have stayed in the game... The game plan was meant to stop Griffin... And that was happenning.  I think it gave OU an advantage when Griffin went down because their game plan had to change and UT did not adjust for that change.  OU became a running team and almost beat Texas.... Instead of a Griffin first they went shoot first!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92