#2 Thorndale vs. #16 Evadale

aTmfan06

Evadale has to take care of Thorndale. One game at a time. But I will tell you I think an unranked team may be the toughest of all at the regional, that being Normangee, they have a couple of real good players and they have been unranked all year because of a late start and losses in the early part of season. They can not be taken lightly, they are very good.

They have some impressive wins over Cayuga 45-41, New Waverly (Kountze Opponent tonight)72-55 and a consolation championship in the Bryan College Station Tournament earlier in the season.

They own a couple of playoff wins vs Granger 68-50 and Louise 73-53. They are already in the Regional with their win last night. They are about 23-5

I would love to see an Evadale/Normangee matchup at the Regional because that will mean we have won two more games. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Easier said than done.Tonight is a key game for the lady rebels and they have to devote all attention to Thorndale.

Good Luck Lady Rebs, you can do it. (Defense,Defense,Defense) ;) ;)

It has been a few years since the Lady Rebels have traveled this deep into the playoffs.

From tonight and beyond it is about focuc and execution. Starting with excution it is about doing the things you know to do and not have to think about it, just do it. In the Ganado game scoring was spread out so everyone got into the act. Defense was what carried the team and what will continue to carry them as they advance.

As for focus it is about being single minded. Having your head on straight an doing what needs to be done. The games of 20+ blow outs are over, short of some major problem from the other team. If the Lady Rebels can keep their focus then everything will work out and they will come out on top.

From this point forward nothing is easy but everythig worth the effort.

It's no longer one game at a time it is one possesion at a time, making good on each time you are on the court.

We are and will always be proud of you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham