Crosby 58, Central 55 - F

KFDM COOP

for all you youngsters who are plan on having successful highschool careers that are in middle school and is thinking about going to central or WB this is an prime example why you dont go......if you want to go to the regional tournament then ozen is the place to be if you want to lose in the first round every year an lose to ozen every year go to central or WB........but anyway this is very sad central has too many good athletes for them to be perfoming like this i say rodney gets rice out of central and bring in someone else who knows what they are doing

for all you youngsters who are plan on having successful highschool careers that are in middle school and is thinking about going to central or WB this is an prime example why you dont go......if you want to go to the regional tournament then ozen is the place to be if you want to lose in the first round every year an lose to ozen every year go to central or WB........but anyway this is very sad central has too many good athletes for them to be perfoming like this i say rodney gets rice out of central and bring in someone else who knows what they are doing

Whatever you say.  I love the way you use this as a recruiting platform for Ozen (as if it doen't already happen).  ::) ::)

I know it's coming...I'm just going to wait for someone else to bring it up.

Guest DickVitale

Hopefully since the ringleader of that outfit is no longer there, our kids can play for their correct schools and we get some new blood on our coaching staff...

What? Ring leader? Correct schools? Central folks are FULL of excuses about why they CAN'T beat Ozen.... ::)

Hopefully since the ringleader of that outfit is no longer there, our kids can play for their correct schools and we get some new blood on our coaching staff...

What? Ring leader? Correct schools? Central folks are FULL of excuses about why they CAN'T beat Ozen.... ::)

i wonder if they ever thought that we just have a better team and program and coach

Not making excuses.... I'm just stating facts. 

Don't get it twisted.  I do respect Ozen's program and have reason to do so.  bbut facts are facts.  And what I have stated are facts.  Take it for what its worth...

Guest DickVitale

Don't get it twisted.  I do respect Ozen's program and have reason to do so.  bbut facts are facts.  And what I have stated are facts.  Take it for what its worth...

What you stated about Ozen's basketball program ARE NOT FACTS..It's YOUR assumption, and I know first hand that your assumption about the "ring leader" is wrong...Yeah he is the ring leader alright...Leads this area in STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS! Correct schools? How many FOOTBALL players from WB and CENTRAL are at the "correct school"? Or does it only apply to basketball? ::) Come on, Soulja... ::)

Man are you serious. Why go to Ozen where they are known for going somewhere in basketball? Why not go to a school that actually need players to build your own legacy at a different school,like a Central or a West Brook. And you can't blame the coach every time a team loses. Way to fight Jags. See you next year

Guest DickVitale

Man are you serious. Why go to Ozen where they are known for going somewhere in basketball? Why not go to a school that actually need players to build your own legacy at a different school,like a Central or a West Brook. And you can't blame the coach every time a team loses. Way to fight Jags. See you next year

This is quite possibly the dumbest response I have ever seen....

What you stated about Ozen's basketball program ARE NOT FACTS..It's YOUR assumption, and I know first hand that your assumption about the "ring leader" is wrong...Yeah he is the ring leader alright...Leads this area in STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS! Correct schools? How many FOOTBALL players from WB and CENTRAL are at the "correct school"? Or does it only apply to basketball? ::) Come on, Soulja... ::)

Some of those kids simply 'returned home', in reference to the football athletes. I never questioned his ability to win rings.  I do know there is more than meets the eye.  I do find it wierd that 2 of the best Ozen hoops players are not from South Park or the Pear Orchard...

Guest DickVitale

Doesn't matter...My point is that they were NOT recruited AND they are residents of BISD, so where they attend school is not the issue at hand...No recruiting has ever been done at Ozen by the coaching staffs for basketball...period. Can't argue that fact.

Doesn't matter...My point is that they were NOT recruited AND they are residents of BISD, so where they attend school is not the issue at hand...No recruiting has ever been done at Ozen by the coaching staffs for basketball...period. Can't argue that fact.

Take those Gold and Blue shades off, DV.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou