HJ vs. Navasota, Friday 7:30 at Caney Creek....Predictions!!!

Lazeek

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty had a 6'1 kid that could fill the lane......he did well early on against HJ but he got tired.  Calhoun has been a factor the last two years but not as much as the guards have for Navasota.  I will take my chances with Burrell, Turner and Benard against their guards.  If Ricossa stays out of foul trouble I see him handling his business inside against Calhoun.

Liberty had a 6'1 kid that could fill the lane......he did well early on against HJ but he got tired.  Calhoun has been a factor the last two years but not as much as the guards have for Navasota.  I will take my chances with Burrell, Turner and Benard against their guards.  If Ricossa stays out of foul trouble I see him handling his business inside against Calhoun.

I agree, Lazeek. Losing Pratt will affect this team. Also, if they lost Jackson too, they will not have the depth that I thought they would have.

Just checked on Jackson's status. He is still at Navasota, did not enroll early at A&M. He scored 13 points in the Rattler's warmup game against Liberty Hill.

Trey has really stepped it up.  Looks like he's finally healthy and playing like Trey.  Talk about good timing!  Gus had a great game last night.  All of our starters did well, as did our turrible bench.

Yeah, but Trey should have just taken it to the basket every time he got the ball and was guarded by #50. Every time he did, he scored. Gus did great. he made two guys miss last night . . . just by goin behind his back!

Remember last night when Gus dribbled out of trouble and the two Liberty guys hit heads....man it was funny after I realized they were OK, but i hope they are OK. I think it was either Gus or Jarvis. Hope we got some film of that as well.

It was Gus. I was laughing so hard! The H-J coaches film every game, so it is somewhere!

It was funny they hit heads and then just looked at each other, I hate it for the two guys envolved but it happened to me once to in football so I know how they feel, In the film it was in the third or fourth quarter, I think the fourth.

Poppa, it was in the 4th and it happened right in front of my broadcast table. Just a classic move Garrett put on those two. When they hit heads, I had to do my best to contain myself from just busting out laughing. When we put the games up in the archives, you will need to listen to that game and you'll hear me going nuts on that move.

Guest ST4life

Lets see................ ;D Last i checked, when HJ went to the state tourney, they won. But when silsbee went............................. ;D

Wow :o :o...HJ has won state ::)...How could anyone forget

Nobody will forget it!!!

I forgot but then you had to bring it up agian.......... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats