Beard Pulls in Offer

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Beard Pulls in Offer, Makes Visit Plans 

By Mark Sparrow

Site Publisher

Posted Feb 25, 2009 

Lumberton linebacker Anthony Beard got his first Big 12 offer Tuesday evening, and RaiderPower.com was the first to break the news. Beard, who plans to head to Lubbock this weekend for Texas Tech’s Junior Day, talked to us about his latest recruiting developments.

LB Anthony Beard pulled in his second offer Tuesday evening and was ecstatic to break the news to RaiderPower.com.

“I just got another offer from Missouri,†Beard said. “I actually just opened the letter.â€

Beard, who also holds an offer from SMU, has also been hearing from Texas Tech a lot, and he plans on visiting Lubbock this weekend for the Red Raiders’ Junior Day.

“I’ve been getting a lot of letters from Texas Tech, usually two or three every two days.

“I really want to go check them out, so I’m going to their Junior Day this weekend. I’m a big fan of Texas Tech.â€

Beard had a big junior season, racking up 109 tackles, 14 tackles for a loss, two sacks, and two fumble recoveries, and was named 20 4A’s All District Defensive MVP.

Anthony’s love for the Red Raiders runs deep, and he says that he’s been watching Texas Tech since childhood.

“If Texas Tech offered me, they would definitely be my number one school.â€

Beard is also hearing from Miami, Texas A&M, LSU, Baylor, and Arkansas

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham