SHSU 75

McNeese 60

UTSA  74

NW State 77

TAMUCC 70

SELA 68

Texas State 52

SFA 68

UTSA lost to a bad NW State team and LU gets them next.

Guest coachacola

Top 9 teams (chasing 8 spots in the tourney):

SFA              10-3

SHSU            10-3

TAMU-CC      10-3

Nicholls State 9-4

UTA              8-5

UTSA            7-6

LU                6-7

Texas State  5-8

McNeese      5-8

The way the season has gone with all of the injuries I will be happy just for the Cards to make the tournament!!!!  Another injury happened either in practice or the game Saturday night.  Mahoney had a cast and crutches tonight at the game.

Roc needs to fire his strength and conditioning coach.

Guest coachacola

Mahoney on crutches?  Going back to last year with Barrow having a season-ending injury, Nwevo getting hurt and ultimately having surgery and missing this year, Nabors breaking a leg and Hall getting in a car wreck, will it ever end?

As far as Dawkins is concerned, someone said after he was hurt in the McNeese game he may be slow in recovering.  I think it slowed him down more than anyone thought, especially defensively.  Miles is probably the spark plug this team was missing.  I only wish Roc had one more guy who could shoot 3s.

The way the season has gone with all of the injuries I will be happy just for the Cards to make the tournament!!!!  Another injury happened either in practice or the game Saturday night.  Mahoney had a cast and crutches tonight at the game.

Roc needs to fire his strength and conditioning coach.

Dan Kroesch is a beast, he's the reason that we can go with 8 players on a night like this, he keeps these boys in shape.

Guest coachacola

According the last board of regents meeting, someone has donated $42,500 to provide a weight room for both the men's and women's basketball teams.  Maybe that'll help cut down the injuries.  :D

According the last board of regents meeting, someone has donated $42,500 to provide a weight room for both the men's and women's basketball teams.  Maybe that'll help cut down the injuries.  :D

We need a $15 million donation so we can bowl the football stadium.

Guest coachacola

Well UNLV, Dr. Simmons has already stated that they could easily expand the stadium to 36,000 which means they are thinking about the future.  I bet Leo Daly has some renderings of Provost-Umphrey Stadium with 36K seats.  But Simmons also said it probably won't happen while he's the president of Lamar so it's going to be a little while before it happens.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43