Angelina @ Wharton 3/2/09

Angelina sweeps Wharton, 11-4 and 10-8. AC now 12-9 on the season w/ 2 games on Wednesday against Cedar Valley. Conference play starts @ Paris on Wed. 3//11/09.

Game 1 --- Kendall Thamm ( Barbers Hill ) gets the win, now 3-1 on the season.  6 IP, 4 Runs ( 2 earned ), 6 hits, 7 K's, 5 BB's. John Gacke ( Deer Park ) closes the 7th. Jake Rowell ( LCM ) 3-run double. Kenny Allison      ( Beaumont Central ) 3-run HR.

Game 2 ---Miller Aldrich ( A&M Consolidated ) gets the start for AC. Logan Moss ( Cy-Fair ) 3+ innings of middle relief to get the win. John Gacke    ( Deer Park ) closes the 7th. Roadrunners score 5 runs in the 5th and 6th innings to get the come from behind win.       

Eagle07, must have been a little late last night. It was David Pfuntner (Bryan) who hit the 3-run homer in Game 1. Great job by Kendall. Must mention that freshman Logan Moss (Cy-Fair), turned in a sterling relief effort in Game 2 after the Roadrunners had fallen behind 6-2. We will let you slide on this mistake, but don't let it happen again lol.

Eagle07, must have been a little late last night. It was David Pfuntner (Bryan) who hit the 3-run homer in Game 1. Great job by Kendall. Must mention that freshman Logan Moss (Cy-Fair), turned in a sterling relief effort in Game 2 after the Roadrunners had fallen behind 6-2. We will let you slide on this mistake, but don't let it happen again lol.

LOL...I think maybe it's the sunburn I got.  ;D I was hoping you or BEARS would help me out here. Feel free to add or modify at anytime.

Moss looked excellent. I would imagine that he has moved into one of the 4 starter spots. Rackel, Thamm, Benevideas, and Moss.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou