News Flash To Dickie V!!!!

Guest spinks

Guest spinks

Why do you enjoy coming on here and degrading small school basketball in this area?  I really do not get it.  This board is about talking high school basketball.  Most of which is small school in this area.  WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOUSTON!!!!!!  Ozen is the only big school program in this area that is good year in and year out so there is not as much talk going on about them because the kill everyone most of the time.  All that I ask is when someone asks a question on who is the game of the week is for you not to make people feel like idiots because they think there school is the game of the week.  Offer your game of the week but there is no need to degrade other peoples thoughts.  You wonder why people on here don't like you!

Guest DickVitale

I dont give a ---- about some simple minded person that does not "like" me because of what I say on some ---- message board! All I know is that you people on here think that there are only sports in this tiny area, and you can talk about deep East Texas or as far north as Jasper, but Houston is out of the question? Come on, man...I have more friends than I can stand and don't need to buddy up on a ---- message board....You don't like me? I don't give a ----!

I like the updates that he gives.. as much as I like hj there are other teams then hj and silsbee..

he went to the hj silsbee game and even sayed he enjoyed it and like some of the players.. there is no reason to call him out on here like that

I like the updates that he gives.. as much as I like hj there are other teams then hj and silsbee..

he went to the hj silsbee game and even sayed he enjoyed it and like some of the players.. there is no reason to call him out on here like that

when all he does he degrade the smaller schools in the area there is plenty of reason to call him out on here

Guest spinks

I enjoy houston updates as well but that gives him no business to degrade small schools!