Huntsville 54, Ozen 39 - F

It is an easy thing to do when your well coached and have the talent to do it. Why do you think no one uses it in higher levels of basketball, because everyone is better and coaches know that you give up easy layups. Once they realize the team can't be rattled by the press most teams abandon it. Yates may be hard headed and keep pressing, which will help Huntsville have a very high fg% because it will be dunks and layups all night.

It is an easy thing to do when your well coached and have the talent to do it. Why do you think no one uses it in higher levels of basketball, because everyone is better and coaches know that you give up easy layups. Once they realize the team can't be rattled by the press most teams abandon it. Yates may be hard headed and keep pressing, which will help Huntsville have a very high fg% because it will be dunks and layups all night.

You gotta come out of those woods. Most of the Yates starters have been playing on nationally recognized summer basketball teams. No pressure for them at all.

Guest DickVitale

Yeah he may have a point there...I mean, they have only won 30 GAMES pressing!!! (who is this guy?  ???) Dude, I have seen Livingston play...Yates will beat that team by 30+...GUARANTEED....I know you love your Huntsville Hornets, but Friday or Saturday the season ends for them too....really.

Yeah he may have a point there...I mean, they have only won 30 GAMES pressing!!! (who is this guy?  ???) Dude, I have seen Livingston play...Yates will beat that team by 30+...GUARANTEED....I know you love your Livingston Lions, but Friday the season ends for them....really.

on a side note... he supports huntsville...

no worries though... same colors as livingston and very likely the same outcome.  ;)

Guest stevenash

Yeah he may have a point there...I mean, they have only won 30 GAMES pressing!!! (who is this guy?  ???) Dude, I have seen Livingston play...Yates will beat that team by 30+...GUARANTEED....I know you love your Huntsville Hornets, but Friday or Saturday the season ends for them too....really.

Dick - Aren't you the one who prognosticated Huntsvilles season to end last night.  54-39 was not only incorrect but resoundingly so.

Guest DickVitale

Dick - Aren't you the one who prognosticated Huntsvilles season to end last night.  54-39 was not only incorrect but resoundingly so.

No. I did not even comment on that game....dude...back off.

Guest stevenash

No. I did not even comment on that game....dude...back off.

I stand corrected but do i understand you correctly that Yates will provide a "guaranteed"30+ point win, over Huntsville,  right?( and I still believe that somewhere in these threads, perhaps a few days ago, you said something like "Ozen is good enough to beat Huntsville but not Yates)

Could be the other team was better this particular night.

that was not at all the case

Oh, that's right. No one is ever better than Ozen when they get beat. Ozen beats themselves. ::)

basically they have been knocked out the playoffs the last five years from beating themselves

04-05 season lost to wheatley while being ranked 9 in the nation, 05-06 lost to brenham(i think it was) on a last minute three point shot, 06-07 lost to SOC in the state championship run, 07-08 lost to yates by 2 while having a 17 point lead in the first half of the game and this years lost to huntsville when you think about yes ozen beat themselves every year not too many teams in the state will just flat out beat ozen because their better than them PERIOD

Oh, that's right. No one is ever better than Ozen when they get beat. Ozen beats themselves. ::)

basically they have been knocked out the playoffs the last five years from beating themselves

04-05 season lost to wheatley while being ranked 9 in the nation, 05-06 lost to brenham(i think it was) on a last minute three point shot, 06-07 lost to SOC in the state championship run, 07-08 lost to yates by 2 while having a 17 point lead in the first half of the game and this years lost to huntsville when you think about yes ozen beat themselves every year not too many teams in the state will just flat out beat ozen because their better than them PERIOD

You need to get those lenses on those blue and gold glasses checked out. ;)

i'll get you some maroons while im at it

i'll get you some maroons while im at it

You should try them yourself. It will help you see things with great clarity. ;) ;D

The team I support lost about 15 games this year..I would say we beat ourselves in 14 of those games...The one team that really beat us..Nevermind, we beat ourselves in all 15..Nobody beat us this year and after thinking about it, nobody has ever beaten us before...Does that mean we are undefeated???? okay we are undefeated and nobody has ever beaten us before and nobody ever will.....Try and understand the game please...S..t happens..and then you lose it's okay and the sun ends up coming up and YOU CAN SAY...The other team was JUST BETTTTTTTTTerrrrrr...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62