Guess what people

i saw this thought to myself....."if this is another one of gabes "spurs suck" threads im gonna punch him!!" well looks like its your luck day gabe....cuz i dont even know who you are or where you are haha. but in all seriousness....just wait til may....if were a 2 or 3 seed ill be happy. just hope sports illustrated was right when they predicted the spurs in the finals back in the preseason haha.

I want someone to punch me in the face if they win it all again.

"The Big Fundamental" cry baby is a chump. Bowen sucks. The only good thing about Tony Parker sits in the stands and this is not even half the reasons why the Spurs suck.

u r very prejudiced and y do u hate christmas carols

Raider you have a ton of questions about us just messing around. I'm sure bullets would not punch babies. This is all smack talk, don't take it so seriously.

Bullets and I would never punch a baby, but kicking them is a different matter

u r very prejudiced and y do u hate christmas carols

Raider you have a ton of questions about us just messing around. I'm sure bullets would not punch babies. This is all smack talk, don't take it so seriously.

Bullets and I would never punch a baby, but kicking them is a different matter

he's right.  i wouldn't punch a baby, but i might punt one, especially if i was at someone's house and they were watching a spurs game while watching christmas carols

Robinson getting TORCHED by Olajuwon right after he won the MVP in 93 is enough reason to say the spurs suck!!!

ouch....but comparing one player to a team (the rockets as a whole back then were rediculous) isnt entirely fair. the admiral did have an outstanding year stat wise, thus landing him the league mvp award. and i believe it was 94...mj was still in the league in 93.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    crawls2010
    Newest Member
    crawls2010