Chavez upsets No. 13 Kingwood, 62-52

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

strake jesuit is great but have not played the yates or the teams like that...I hope to see yates play strake cuz yates would beat them by 16 plus

Guest spinks

strake jesuit is great but have not played the yates or the teams like that...I hope to see yates play strake cuz yates would beat them by 16 plus

genius!

Guest DickVitale

Strake Jesuit COULD represent region 3 in 5A, but Hightower has enough fire power to get them....David Green has done a masterful job at holding that Hightower team together through this season...They had ALL FIVE STARTERS suspended for the entire fall semester from playing and there next 3 bench guys were on the football field through a state championship run that ended in the title game in December! Record before they got the team back was 8-8! and now they are something like 29-8! Hats off to the SILSBEE NATIVE (for you AAW  ;)) David Green, and I wish his team luck in the regionals...I pick Hightower to pull off the upset and the region title on Saturday!

Strake Jesuit COULD represent region 3 in 5A, but Hightower has enough fire power to get them....David Green has done a masterful job at holding that Hightower team together through this season...They had ALL FIVE STARTERS suspended for the entire fall semester from playing and there next 3 bench guys were on the football field through a state championship run that ended in the title game in December! Record before they got the team back was 8-8! and now they are something like 29-8! Hats off to the SILSBEE NATIVE (for you AAW  ;)) David Green, and I wish his team luck in the regionals...I pick Hightower to pull off the upset and the region title on Saturday!

That would be fine by me. David is a good friend of mine. We go all the way back to Little League and Little Dribbler days. We were teammates. David is not just a great coach but also a great man.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo