*Post Ewell Jackson Tournament Scores Here*

I heard bh won the game 8-2 but got cleaned out in the parking lot. Fort Bend County is no place to leave anything unlocked. They stole all of their electronics but stealing the kids car keys was the really sorry part. Which maybe a hint to who the culprits are.

I heard bh won the game 8-2 but got cleaned out in the parking lot. Fort Bend County is no place to leave anything unlocked. They stole all of their electronics but stealing the kids car keys was the really sorry part. Which maybe a hint to who the culprits are.

Harris Co. isn't any better......sign of the times. sad.

Where's Rip ????

I've been working this morning.:( :(

BH 8  ALDINE 2

BH          8 RUNS, 9 HITS, 0 ERRORS, 9 LOB

ALDINE    2 RUNS, 2 HITS, 1 ERROR, 5 LOB

Overall a good win for BH. Still leaving too many runners on base but we're also still tinkering with the lineup a little. Hopefully we'll start getting a few more timely hits with runners on base and we can get the batting order solidified. Daniel Mitchell had a very good outing on the mound picking up the win and Jared Baker was very sharp in relief. The defense once again was very solid with no errors.

Daniel Mitchell - 5 ip, 2 hits, 2 runs, 3 bb, 2 k

Jared Baker    - 2 ip, 0 hits, 0 runs, o bb, 3 k

The offensive leaders of the game were:

Padgett - 2-3, double, 2 runs, 1 bb, 2 sb

Ponder  - 2-3, 1 bb

Baker    - 2-3, 1 rbi

Peterson - 1-2, 1 bb, 1 hbp, 2 rbi

Burditt  - 1-2, triple, 1 run, 2 bb, 1 rbi

Rocha    - 1-3, 1 bb, 2 rbi

BH plays Elkins tonight at 6 pm at Elkins High School.

Elkins 4 BH 3

Came down to the last inning. Bh had chances, just couldn't take advantage. Burditt pitched great, going the distance. Elkins pitcher was solid and kept hitters off balance, he went around 5 innings not giving up many hits. For BH, solid game and gained a lot of experience. BH plays tomorrow at 10 vs. Hightower.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou