Lamar vs. Nicholls State Baseball Thread Updates

UNLV- I just looked at the Stats and it doesn't look like Lamar played that bad.  Lamar struck out a total of 8 times and NSU struck out a total of 10 times.  Tucker was not the only Cardinal that had a good game.  Dunkin was 3-4 with 2 RBI.  Taylor was 2-5 with a HR.  Lamar left 13 on base with 9 of those in scoring position.  They just did not get timely hitting.  They had 12 hits on the night.  NSU had 13.

UNLV- I just looked at the Stats and it doesn't look like Lamar played that bad.  Lamar struck out a total of 8 times and NSU struck out a total of 10 times.  Tucker was not the only Cardinal that had a good game.  Dunkin was 3-4 with 2 RBI.  Taylor was 2-5 with a HR.  Lamar left 13 on base with 9 of those in scoring position.  They just did not get timely hitting.  They had 12 hits on the night.  NSU had 13.

LU does this every year. Start out strong against crappy teams, and then starting SLC games they start slipping. Can we please start sweeping some of these sub-par SLC teams. If not then LU doesn't need to be in the top 25. What would impress me is win atleast two out of three from every SLC team. That's where the program should be. IMO

There is no excuse for allowing NSU to knock us out the top 25.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43