Great game jasper...Great season Silsbee

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Jasper showed up tonight with some intensity i never seen in my life...we looked right passed jasper like it was another 40 point game... some things went wrong there was some horrible calls and we were missing a key player... some decisions were not smart at all made by silsbee... But bailey and spikes great game yall gave it yalls all and you upset us big time... i respect yalls game...9 games out of 10 we would win but tonight happened to be that 10th game.... As a senior its tuff losing it really is especially when we had our hopes up and goals made...but i tell you what when that buzzer went off my life changed... I love my senior teamates that i grew up playing with....Nick, Shannon, kielon...I love yall...its all good bros we gone be alright...Well my trash talking is done here unfortunetly so i am deleting my account i enjoyed it all

Brady

Jasper showed up tonight with some intensity i never seen in my life...we looked right passed jasper like it was another 40 point game... some things went wrong there was some horrible calls and we were missing a key player... some decisions were not smart at all made by silsbee... But bailey and spikes great game yall gave it yalls all and you upset us big time... i respect yalls game...9 games out of 10 we would win but tonight happened to be that 10th game.... As a senior its tuff losing it really is especially when we had our hopes up and goals made...but i tell you what when that buzzer went off my life changed... I love my senior teamates that i grew up playing with....Nick, Shannon, kielon...I love yall...its all good bros we gone be alright...Well my trash talking is done here unfortunetly so i am deleting my account i enjoyed it all

Brady

good luck brady   

Brady

Brady, thank you for your classy post.  May you and your team-mates do well in your future lives.

Congratulations Brady and all the seniors as well as other Tigers.  I know this one hurts but all of you should have pride in your accomplishments.  It just wasn't our night the shots weren't falling and Jasper's were.  I as a Tiger fan am proud of all of you,  I know y'all wanted more but you will always have the memories of last year going to Austin and the many great games with H-J(which I believe in your Junior and Senior seasons you were 4-3 against).  i know you wanted one more but still it was a heck of a ride.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05