Lamar vs. Nicholls State Updates..Season Ends!!!!!!!!

Guest coachacola

12-11 Nicholls ahead, about 5 minutes left in 1st half.  Both teams shooting about 25%.  I have gametracker on but it seems like an ugly game so far.

Guest DickVitale

I finally had a chance to watch the beloved Lamar Cardinals in SLC action....WOW!! They were BOTH bad teams!! AWFUL! Neither of these teams could finish in the top 8 of the Region XIV conference!! (San Jac, Blinn, Tyler, Paris, Lamar State-PA, etc) Seriously...It was pitiful to watch....These LU fans better not come on here and say diddly poo about that either, because what I saw with my own eyes was AWFUL.. :o

I finally had a chance to watch the beloved Lamar Cardinals in SLC action....WOW!! They were BOTH bad teams!! AWFUL! Neither of these teams could finish in the top 8 of the Region XIV conference!! (San Jac, Blinn, Tyler, Paris, Lamar State-PA, etc) Seriously...It was pitiful to watch....These LU fans better not come on here and say diddly poo about that either, because what I saw with my own eyes was AWFUL.. :o

LU or Nichols would both win your pathetic little JUCO league DickeyV!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Guest DickVitale

LU or Nichols would both win your pathetic little JUCO league DickeyV!!!!! :D :D :D :D

No seriously man....what I saw tonight was TERRIBLE basketball...BTW, Region XIV is the real deal...Seriously, LU or Nicholls St. would NOT FINISH IN THE TOP 8...Thats no joke...Probably even get blown out on several occasions..36 points? To THAT team?? COME ON!!!! :o

No seriously man....what I saw tonight was TERRIBLE basketball...BTW, Region XIV is the real deal...Seriously, LU or Nicholls St. would NOT FINISH IN THE TOP 8...Thats no joke...Probably even get blown out on several occasions..36 points? To THAT team?? COME ON!!!! :o

I was at the game too....It was bad basketball. It was like Lamar wanted to go ahead and start Spring Break...

Guest coachacola

So that's why LU played so bad, you were at the game!!  :D :D

Seriously, you can't watch just ONE game and make that kind of statement.  So San Jac, Blinn or even Tyler JC could beat Texas Tech?  One of those teams could go to LSU, Miss State, and Ole Miss and only lose by an average of 10 points per game like Nicholls State did?  Now maybe a JUCO all-star team from the region could compete in the SLC, but ANY SLC school could compete easily in your JUCO conference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43