PARIS and ANGELINA split DH

The conference double header between Paris and Angelina was originally scheduled for this Wed, March 11th @ Paris. Due to negative weather forecasts, the series has been rescheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, March 9th.

Game #1 starter for AC--Kendall Thamm ( Barbers Hill )

game #2 starter for AC--Cory Benevidias ( Friendswood )

I had to help my BH friend the chemicals are killing brain cells......Bears

The conference double header between Paris and Angelina was originally scheduled for this Wed, March 11th @ Paris. Due to negative weather forecasts, the series has been rescheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, March 9th.

Hmmm the loss of my brain cells is directly related to the late 60s n early 70s, BTW Eagle you ever check on the memorial @ Roadrunner park??...WW

Hmmm the loss of my brain cells is directly related to the late 60s n early 70s, BTW Eagle you ever check on the memorial @ Roadrunner park??...WW

LOL...Just a little communication blip between "JR" and I.  ;D What would I do w/out Bears ?

643....I am going to check it out today. ....put it down on my to-do-list.... ;)

BTW, I have suspended myself with pay until I can get my info. correct.  ;)

Bears...call me for updates...

Later....leaving for AC.  ;D

Long day for Eagle07.  :( :(

Game #1...Paris 8 AC 3. Thamm (BH) (5 1/3 IP), 9 hits, 5 BB's, 6 runs, 2-4 earned runs ? , 5 K's.  AC starts off strong...Thamm faces 4 batters in top of 1st..0 runs. Greg Garcia ( fr-Pflugerville) leads off w/ solo HR....1-0 AC...other than Jake Rowell's (LCM ) solo shot...that was pretty much it. AC w/ 1 more hit in the game.

Good news...Game # 2...AC w/ a 10-9 victory scoring in the bottom of the 9th. Not many details ( had to leave  ??? ) Cory Benevidas(?) ( soph-Friendswood ) starts for AC. Ryan Smith ( Foster ) middle relief...and I believe Miller Aldridge ( A&M Consolidated) closed.

AC (15-10) (1-1).

Eagle07 here is the official line on Kendal:

108 pitches 5.1 inn. 9 hits 5 runs 2 ER 4 BB 4 SO and no help from his offense 3 hits that include 2 solo HR's

Game #2

Did not start well down 4-0 in first inning but Roadrunners kept battling until a clutch 2rbi single by Jerrod Dugas-LCM put the Roadrunners up 7-6, and that was followed by Jake Rowell-LCM rbi in the 6th to make it 8-6.

Great relief effort from Ryan Smith-Foster and Miller Aldrich-A&M Consl. Jon Gaeke came on in the 9th and allowed Paris to score 3 runs and take a 9-8 lead. Bottom of the 9th the RR got a leadoff single from Greg Garcia-Pfulg. and then a error on the SS allowed Greg to move to third and Michael Padgett-BH to second. Dugas picked up his 3rd RBI of the day hitting a ground ball to second scoring Garcia. Up step Chas Hernandez-Deer Park with Padgett at third for his clutch single to win the night cap.

WP- Jon Gaeke

Hitters:

Garcia- 3-5

Serna- 2-5 3b

Dugas- 3-5 3rbis

Rowell- 3rbi's

Hernandez- 3-4 game winning RBI

Eagle07 here is the official line on Kendal:

108 pitches 5.1 inn. 9 hits 5 runs 2 ER 4 BB 4 SO and no help from his offense 3 hits that include 2 solo HR's

Game #2

Did not start well down 4-0 in first inning but Roadrunners kept battling until a clutch 2rbi single by Jerrod Dugas-LCM put the Roadrunners up 7-6, and that was followed by Jake Rowell-LCM rbi in the 6th to make it 8-6.

Great relief effort from Ryan Smith-Foster and Miller Aldrich-A&M Consl. Jon Gaeke came on in the 9th and allowed Paris to score 3 runs and take a 9-8 lead. Bottom of the 9th the RR got a leadoff single from Greg Garcia-Pfulg. and then a error on the SS allowed Greg to move to third and Michael Padgett-BH to second. Dugas picked up his 3rd RBI of the day hitting a ground ball to second scoring Garcia. Up step Chas Hernandez-Deer Park with Padgett at third for his clutch single to win the night cap.

WP- Jon Gaeke

Hitters:

Garcia- 3-5

Serna- 2-5 3b

Dugas- 3-5 3rbis

Rowell- 3rbi's

Hernandez- 3-4 game winning RBI

Nice job, Bears. The line on Kendall looks a little better than I thought.  ;D

Another solid day at the plate for Dugas.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou