**Orangefield at Livingston Updates..Lions Win!!!**

I think the trip to Livingston is a killer. It has been in every sport.

Wow.  You gotta be kidding me.  Don't make excuses for them.  Livingston travels to the Beaumont area 7 times to every 1 time a Beaumont area school travels to Livingston.  You haven't heard Livingston making excuses this year when they lose one on the road.  Orangefield got beat.  That's the bottom line... And Orangefield coaches and players would say the same.  They are a good baseball team and they don't need anyone making excuses for them.

Observations don't have to be excuses. The same can easily be said for when Livingston travels our way.

Take a Xanax.

Your right. The same could easily be said.  But they don't say it.  Call it what you want.  Difference is, they don't make excuses. 

Observations don't have to be excuses. The same can easily be said for when Livingston travels our way.

Take a Xanax.

Your right. The same could easily be said.  But they don't say it.  Call it what you want.  Difference is, they don't make excuses. 

To bury the hatchet I'll say I hate excuses too. I in no way am taking anything away from Livingston. They won the game.

I am only saying the trip teams are having to make seems to sometimes make things hard, both ways. After saying that, you still should expect to win no matter what.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats