22-2A

Who wins 22-2A next year  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins 22-2A next year

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

Newton will once again be too much for the Kirbyville Wildcats. Wildcats lost lots of skilled position people and Newton's JV beat Kirbyville's this year twice by wide margins(40's to 7's) so I don't see a lot coming up to help them. Plus this game will be late in the year and Newton usually starts to really clicking just as the playoffs arrive. Alverez is a good coach though and should get reasonable play from his team, but Kirbyville's "easy" days are over.

Newton will once again be too much for the Kirbyville Wildcats. Wildcats lost lots of skilled position people and Newton's JV beat Kirbyville's this year twice by wide margins(40's to 7's) so I don't see a lot coming up to help them. Plus this game will be late in the year and Newton usually starts to really clicking just as the playoffs arrive. Alverez is a good coach though and should get reasonable play from his team, but Kirbyville's "easy" days are over.

;D

I see Kirbyville being just as strong. I think Kirbyville will once again surprise everybody. WE still have alot of talent on the team coming back and a If they put who I think they are at quarterback then he has just as good or better arm than hazelwood. Just wait and see!!!  ;)

Dont know about all of you, but I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

LETS GO WILDCATS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4