Coaches' 20-4A all-district

Co-MVP: Breon Johnson (SR, Ozen) & Jamar Gulley (SR, Central)

Offensive Player Year: DeCarlos Frank Jr. Ozen

Defensive Player Year: Dustin Harris Sr. Livingston

Newcomer of Year: Christian Harley Soph. LC-M

Coach of Year: Marquis Saveat HC Ozen

First Team:

Francis Torres Sr. Nederland

Willie Jefferson Sr. Ozen

Jared Williamson Sr. Vidor

Bernard Boyd Sr. Ozen

Chris Hammond Sr. Nederland

Hunter Gonzales Soph. LC-M

Dionte Forney Soph. Nederland

James Henderson Sr. Livingston

Second Team:

Travis Weathersbee Sr. PN-G

Matthew Durgan Jr. Ozen

Jerrell Wallace Sr. Livingston

Brennan Jackson Sr. Central

Hunter Rector Sr. Lumberton

Kristian Smith Fr. Central

Josh Dean Sr. Nederland

Brennan Doty Sr. PN-G

Guest aschrapps

how in the world willie doesnt get defensive mvp he's won it every since he was a sophomore

bernard boyd should've one it..

yeap exactly he held the best player every game

lol you were the one who was complaining that willie jefferson didnt win it...

Guest hoops12

disappointed in some but overall good job coaches... I see alot more green in the future on there next year

What are you disappointed about?

One Kid From Vidor I Cant Think Of His Name But Had Great Defense... Another One From LC-M Umm A Point Guard, Every Game I Watched This Kid And He Was The Energy That Kept That Team In The game... He Had Some Games On the Offenses End But Defense Is Was That Kid Mind Every Game... Many More Could Be Said But those 2 Stuck Out The Most

Some Kids Are Only On There For Points... Many Others Should Have Gotten There For Defense I Think..

One Kid From Vidor I Cant Think Of His Name But Had Great Defense... Another One From LC-M Umm A Point Guard, Every Game I Watched This Kid And He Was The Energy That Kept That Team In The game... He Had Some Games On the Offenses End But Defense Is Was That Kid Mind Every Game... Many More Could Be Said But those 2 Stuck Out The Most

If your talking about Weathersbee, I am not sure why he is on second team. He lead his team the whole season and is a great kid. I thought that maybe Chad Sims should of been on one of the teams too.

Congrats to those who made it.  I do think some players on second team(Dean or Weathersbee come to mind) could be on first because of their all around game and consistency.  Some on first team are living on history and rep.  Not necessarily what they did this year.  One scored alot but if you look at what position he played he should have a bunch of assists as well but doesn't because he would turn the ball over or force a shot rather than pass the ball.  Cost the team in several games.... but he has a lot of points that's whats important.  Role players don't get the recognition they deserve but most of them don't worry about individual accolades but instead do what the team needs.  In the end it is always about the points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05