19-4a race

1 kingwood park 2 dayton 3 barbers hill 4 gcm 5 crosby 6 cek 7 galena park 8 north forest

All very good teams and i know its not that way now but anything can happen

Anything can happen in 19-4A should be a big showdown tomorrow night with BH and Kingwood. I have my money on the BH boys they seem to have found there mojo

1 kingwood park 2 dayton 3 barbers hill 4 gcm 5 crosby 6 cek 7 galena park 8 north forest

All very good teams and i know its not that way now but anything can happen

Anything can happen in 19-4A should be a big showdown tomorrow night with BH and Kingwood. I have my money on the BH boys they seem to have found there mojo

I have my money on the hill

BH

KP

GP

GC

D

CEK

CROSBY

NORTH FOREST

Guest rambleonus

Thanks for putting KP in the top four.  We should feel lucky to be thought of like that since, as I'm sure you've heard, we don't have any pitchers throwing over 80 and are way too young.

Thanks for putting KP in the top four.  We should feel lucky to be thought of like that since, as I'm sure you've heard, we don't have any pitchers throwing over 80 and are way too young.

I think KP will give BH all they can handle but with the game at home BH has the edge tonight. tThese two will battle for the top spot all season. We will know more after this game.

I think KP will give BH all they can handle but with the game at home BH has the edge tonight. tThese two will battle for the top spot all season. We will know more after this game.

I can't wait for this one to get started. It should be a great game. This is going to be one heck of a race for the district title. I don't see any cakewalks in the schedule. If you get into the playoffs your going to earn it. Whoever get's into the playoffs should be battle tested, which is a good thing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou