• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43

• The Rebels had a superior passing game but i think West Hardin had the running game on their side #1 and #24 kept the Oilers  in the game all in all it was a good game for both teams  
    • What position is the talent missing from? I know you don’t know much about Crosby football so you’ll  be shocked to learn that we didn’t have a single senior FBS signee off any of the regional finals, semi-finals or state final team. All the years of Walter, Singleton, Sqwirl, Patterson, etc. were first and second round losses. Off the state final team Branch was an FCS signee, everybody else went juco including Dunn.    Outside of 2013 with the Twins and Singleton Crosby has never had three FBS signees in one class like they do now. That’s not even including kids like AJ Johnson, Malik Windfont and Josiah Jones who have/will have multiple offers to continue their careers at the D2 level or higher.    We’re just a mediocre to poorly coached football team so the looks are deceiving. Real Crosby fans remember what we looked like under Kevin Flanagan. He was at Crosby for seven years and made the playoffs the last six seasons before he was fired because we finally got a supt. who understood what he was looking at. Crosby would get blown out in non-district games and then finish 3rd or 4th in district and then get blow out in the first or second round and it was because “Crosby just doesn’t have the talent.” All those years backing into the playoffs and Crosby’s community giving him kids like Dominic Merka and Chance Casey kept him viable.    Now we’re in the same situation because of how bad the district is. There’s a good chance we finish in 3rd place which will mean a ride to College Station and a likely 4+ score blowout and first round exit. Willis will then sell that as improvement from the even worse coaching job he did last season. In actuality if he misses the playoffs it will be the first time Crosby has done so in back to back seasons in 20 years, meaning that even when we’re not good we still have enough “talent” to make the playoffs in any district we’re assigned.    Any kid that’s ever been “recruited” at Crosby parents are from/live in Barrett Station from the C.E. King kids in the ‘14 class all the way Ayden Jones from Summer Creek in the ‘23 class. 
    • 10th grade ,the coaches son he's going to be a good one.
    • I just don't think they got in the trenches for us. I like the match-up vs them more so then you guys. 
    • I would be, no one to this point has slowed them down.  They seem pretty potent on both sides of the ball.  Up until last night  I didn't think their SOS was that great, but after demolishing PAM? I think they are legit.
  • Topics