Who's Better??

Whos better: Lebron James, Kobe Bryant orDwayne Wade??  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Whos better: Lebron James, Kobe Bryant orDwayne Wade??

• Lebron
    • Kobe
    • D-Wade

Kobe has accomplished alot with shaq on his team other than that he hasnt accomplished anything

Does that also hold true for Jordan who didn't win anything without Pippen?

Jordan still would have been great but he probably wouldnt have 6 rings without pippen and the rest of the guys on that team .. IMO jordan is the best of all time

Not saying Lebron isn't great and will not be one of the top players ever, right now Kobe is the best player in the league.

You did say Kobe was a better scorer but he has never had 5 consecutive seasons with 2,000 pts ....... Sooooo Kobe hasn't accomplished some of the things that lebron has accomplished

Man LEBRON is the better player hands down. People talk about what all Kobe has accomplished but look at all Lebron has accomplished also. Kobe has the beter team. if they were to trade teams Lebron gets a ring. Kobe probably not even make the playoffs

So if Kobe and Lebron changed teams you are telling me that the Cavs would not make the playoffs with Kobe???  WRONG!!!!!!!!

I think the best player this year is LeBron..............hands down!!!!!!!  Once again he does more with less!!!!!!!  Haven't I said that before!!!! :D :D :D

Man LEBRON is the better player hands down. People talk about what all Kobe has accomplished but look at all Lebron has accomplished also. Kobe has the beter team. if they were to trade teams Lebron gets a ring. Kobe probably not even make the playoffs

So if Kobe and Lebron changed teams you are telling me that the Cavs would not make the playoffs with Kobe???  WRONG!!!!!!!!

I think the best player this year is LeBron..............hands down!!!!!!!  Once again he does more with less!!!!!!!  Haven't I said that before!!!! :D :D :D

yeah they would but they would nt have the record they do with lebron.

Lebrons team isn't bad like people make them out to be.

Lakers team after Shaq left was GARBAGE, and Kobe still almost upset the Suns by himself

they arent bad this year but the last few years they were bad .. and he makes the team look alot better than they are ...  and key word there was he ALMOST upset the suns he didnt ..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32